Default JPS's hero recants...

"John H." wrote in message
news
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 09:33:20 -0700, jps wrote more
political bull****:

Why do you think the "coalition of the willing" included Britain? Could
it be because BP has such a big interest in the region?

Who the hell do you think finances these assholes when they're running
for office? Why do you think the Dems have turned into such flaming
pussies? 'Cause they're feeding from the same trough.

Do you think Greenspan's written words went unconsidered by he, his
editor? From Mr. Fedspeak? If Greenspan is anything, he's measured. I
expect the pressure to calm the rhetoric has gotten to him.

You'd like to be able to dismiss it. Sorry bud, the horse is out of the
barn and I'm sure Greenspan won't be the last to make this admission.

jps

Why did you not go to Wal Mart and get some balls? Then you could take
this
crap to a 'real' political newsgroup!

I think you and Harry would do nicely there.

You are so gay, it's simply delightful.

"John H." wrote in message
news

Why did you not go to Wal Mart and get some balls? Then you could take
this
crap to a 'real' political newsgroup!

I think you and Harry would do nicely there.

John ...please! This is a family newsgroup.
Take your lewd behaviour to alt.pottymouth

"John H." wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 23:29:54 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

You also.

I need a canopy for my Lund. It's got a cranberry red hull, light gray
interior, beige wood seats. Maybe a lovely striped canopy, in grey &
cranberry, to pick up both colors? Or, some third color for that festive
Caribbean look? What worries me is the black fish finder, which might clash
with any color I choose for the canopy. And gawd...the tackle box. Totally
wrong color, but it's so expensive to get them wrapped in custom fabric
nowadays.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:40:36 -0400, HK wrote:

More upChuck. Right here in rec.boats.

More Hairy. Right here in rec.boats.

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 13:35:53 -0700, jps wrote more
political bull****:

Let me ask you freakin', what interest does the US have in the mideast
that's more compelling than ensuring the free flow of oil?

jps

None. Too many of us have boats. How's the Whaler doing?

wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
[...]

You need to relax. He

You need to follow the example of those Vietnamese monks during the war. Got
a can of gasoline in the garage?

"John H." wrote in message

You need to relax. He

http://hytaipan.home.comcast.net/media/serenity2.html

Isn't that showing disrespect to your next president?
...and you have the nerve to draw a military pension from the US Gov't!

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:09:22 -0700, jps wrote:

In article ,
says...
"jps" wrote in message
In article ,

says...
"jps" wrote in message

Let me ask you freakin', what interest does the US have in the
mideast
that's more compelling than ensuring the free flow of oil?

jps

Sand?

Bzzzt. Nope, got plenty of that. Try again.

Well, let's see....the Saudis are our single biggest customer for
weaponry.
The royals live in constant fear of their Wahhabi lunatic population,
even
though the government supports the very schools that produce them. The
more
we do to meddle in the Middle East, the more religious fanatics we ****
off,
the greater the perceived need for the Saudi royals to buy weapons. Lots
of
weapons. And, every prince involved with the purchasing of weapons skims
off a few million bucks a year, more than enough to pay for their fancy
digs
in France, Colorado, etc.*

It's just good business. Good for the defense biz, good for the real
estate
biz, good for the oil biz.

*We're currently investigating military personnel who took "commissions"
on
all sorts of things involving the war in Iraq. But, in Saudi Arabia, it's
legal and it's a tradition.

It's likely an insult to not skim, as if you're too good to take free
money.

I think we've misplaced a couple of containers of $100 bills over there
so I guess we understand something of Arab culture and tradition.

Ya know, there have been a few non-fiction books which included descriptions
of why and how we purchase the appropriate people in the Middle East. Sadly,
the guvmint chooses to hide this reality. Remember that interesting "bank
robbery" in Iraq a couple of months ago? The story died 24 hours after it
appeared. I e-mailed the author of one newspaper article, who said she knew
nothing more about it. Sounds like the source dried up and blew away.

I imagine those folks who're hired to keep rich kids names out of the
paper also work on plugging these types of leaks.

NY Hero Joe ASA 13 February 20th 06 09:09 PM
Skipper's hero? Don White General 11 November 12th 05 10:05 PM
OT-Nil's Hero John Cairns ASA 0 February 3rd 05 01:37 AM
Kerry is a War Hero Bobsprit ASA 14 June 7th 04 10:48 PM
I'm a Hero! Bobsprit ASA 10 August 18th 03 02:11 AM