Default No joke...

It's National Tell A Joke Day.

http://holidayinsights.com/moreholid...llajokeday.htm

Here, I'll start.

This horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks up from polishing a
glass and asks "Why the long face?"

It's National Tell A Joke Day.

http://holidayinsights.com/moreholid...llajokeday.htm

Here, I'll start.

This horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks up from polishing a
glass and asks "Why the long face?"

Two Asians walk into a bar. Next day, they own it.

Jim Jim is offline

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:
It's National Tell A Joke Day.

http://holidayinsights.com/moreholid...llajokeday.htm

Here, I'll start.

This horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks up from polishing a
glass and asks "Why the long face?"

An el Qaeda guerrilla, desperate for water, was plodding through the
desert when he saw something far off in the distance. Hoping to find
water, he walked toward the object, only to find a little old Jewish man
at a small stand selling neckties.

The Arab asked, "Do you have water?"

The Jewish man replied, "I have no water. Would you like to buy a tie?
They are only $55."

The Arab shouted, "Idiot Jew! Israel should not exist! I do not need
an overpriced tie. I need water! I should kill you, but I must find
water first."

"Okay," said the old Jew, "it does not matter that you do not want to
buy a tie and that you hate me. I will show you that I am bigger than
that. If you continue over that hill to the east for about two miles,
you will find a lovely restaurant. It has all the water you need. Shalom."

Muttering, the Arab staggered away over the hill.

Several hours later he staggered back, near collapse. "Your brother
won't let me in without a tie."

HK HK is offline

Froggie wrote:
These two Irishmen walk out of a bar......Ba-Da-Boom!

It's National Tell A Joke Day.

http://holidayinsights.com/moreholid...llajokeday.htm

Here, I'll start.

This horse walks into a bar. The bartender looks up from polishing a
glass and asks "Why the long face?"

The Iraqis will greet us with flowers...

A married Irishman went into the confessional and said to his priest,
"I almost had an affair with another woman."
The priest said, "What do you mean, almost?"
The Irishman said, "Well, we got undressed and rubbed together,
but then I stopped."
The priest said, "Rubbing together is the same as putting it in.
You're not to see that woman again. For your penance, say five Hail
Mary's and put $50 in the poor box."
The Irishman left the confessional, said his prayers, and then walked
over to the poor box. He paused for a moment and then started to
leave.
The priest, who was watching, quickly ran over to him saying, "I saw
that. You didn't put any money in the poor box!"
The Irishman replied, "Yeah, but I rubbed the $50 on the box, and
according to you, that's the same as putting it in!"

joke of the day... Doug Kanter General 4 January 12th 06 01:33 PM
joke of the day... Don White General 1 January 12th 06 02:26 AM
BCS a Sad Joke N.L. Eckert General 1 January 8th 06 03:08 PM
BCS a Sad Joke Skipper General 15 January 7th 06 03:59 AM
A joke. Seahag ASA 2 April 18th 04 02:09 AM