Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Doug Kanter

Default joke of the day...

just received a - charitable - solicitation via telephone. I listened
to the spiel, then said - sure, ill contribute - let me get my credit
card out...

then - dropped - the phone and hung up.

they called back.

i played along, then did the same thing again - dropped the phone and
hung up.

this went on for three more times, then finally I said - what are you
doing here - hey, what's the gun for - no no - don't........slammed
the phone on the desk....hung up.

they havne't called back again.

Another one that works is asking them what they're wearing. You have to sort
of fine tune it, based on whether it's a man or a woman. Ask if they're
wearing latex, and where the holes are. :-)

joke of the day... Don White General 1 January 12th 06 02:26 AM
BCS a Sad Joke N.L. Eckert General 1 January 8th 06 03:08 PM
BCS a Sad Joke Skipper General 15 January 7th 06 03:59 AM
Joke: Captain's Wheel Bart Senior ASA 0 November 28th 05 06:29 PM