Default Trailering my boat

I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they came
out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Eisboch

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:31:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they came
out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Very cool. That's a neat trailer.

Is that an old Air Force Tow Motor hauling that trailer?

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:31:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on
the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they
came
out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Very cool. That's a neat trailer.

Is that an old Air Force Tow Motor hauling that trailer?

Exactly. The guy operating it told me it's history. They keep it and the
60 ton travel lift in excellent condition as the pair are the marina's bread
and butter.

Eisboch

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:31:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they came
out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Is your radar arch removable? That might be an issue for a Lake
Champlain delivery.

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:31:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on
the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they
came
out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Is your radar arch removable? That might be an issue for a Lake
Champlain delivery.

It is, but why do think it may be an issue? I think there are a couple of
locks, but otherwise I'd go via the commercial shipping route.

Eisboch

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:49:51 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:31:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on
the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they
came
out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Is your radar arch removable? That might be an issue for a Lake
Champlain delivery.

It is, but why do think it may be an issue? I think there are a couple of
locks, but otherwise I'd go via the commercial shipping route.

Down the St. Lawrence through Montreal?

On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:02:08 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

.. .
On Thu, 2 Aug 2007 05:31:17 -0400, "Eisboch" wrote:

I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on
the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they
came
out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Very cool. That's a neat trailer.

Is that an old Air Force Tow Motor hauling that trailer?

Exactly. The guy operating it told me it's history. They keep it and the
60 ton travel lift in excellent condition as the pair are the marina's bread
and butter.

I'll bet it is. Those things are indestructable.

There's a freight yard over in Putnam that has a whole fleet of them.
The yard manager told me he wouldn't part with them for anything.

On Thu, 02 Aug 2007 11:03:12 GMT, Short Wave Sportfishing
wrote:

It is, but why do think it may be an issue? I think there are a couple of
locks, but otherwise I'd go via the commercial shipping route.

Down the St. Lawrence through Montreal?

You actually end up going about 90 miles past Montreal and making a
right turn at a town called Sorrel into the Richleau River. That
takes you south to the St Ours and Chambly Canals, and eventually to
Lake Champlain. Interesting trip.

"Eisboch" wrote in message
I just had a major maintenance schedule and fuel system upgrade done on the
Navigator and happened to be at the marina yesterday as they prepared to
re-splash it. I took a few pictures with a cell phone camera and they
came out surprisingly good. They may be viewed at:

http://www.eisboch.com/navsplash

Eisboch

What are your feelings on selling her? You must have had some great times
on that boat!