posted to talk.environment,alt.politics.greens,rec.boats,misc.education,alt.home.repair
Ted Ted is offline

Default 14 Reason to Deport Illegal Aliens

On Jul 27, 3:37 am, Ted wrote:
14 Reasons to Deport Illegal Aliens...

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens
each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs
such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal
aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.htmlhttp://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal
aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.htmlhttp://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary
school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a
word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../01/ldt.0.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-
born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.htmlhttp://
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.htmlhttp://
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.htmlhttp://
transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for

Welfare & social services by the American taxpayers.http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.htmlhttp://
premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American

wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...01/ldt.01.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's
two and a half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular,
their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in
the United States . http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP...12/ldt.01.html
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens
that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal
aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs,
cocaine, meth, heroine and marijuana, crossed into

the U. S. from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report:http://tinyurl.com/t9shthttp://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of
mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average
cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year
period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.o...eportation.pdf
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back
to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex
Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States ".http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtmlhttp://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

So using the LOWEST estimates, the annual cost OF ILLEGAL ALIENS is
$338.3 BILLION DOLLARS A YEAR! So if deporting them costs between
$206 and $230 BILLION DOLLARS, Hell get rid of em', We'll be ahead
after the 1st year!!!

Please pass this on. Americans need to wake up!

America cannot allow these destructive invaders to remain in our
country. Humane
return with cash "bonus" of $5,000.00 per family would cost less then
the Irag farce and would preserve America for our children.

How long can America continue to allow itself to be flooded with fast-breeding third-worlders?

How can we protect the environment if we allow 1 million LEGAL
immigrants a year PLUS another
1 million illegals to enter our country?

ted

http://www.numbersusa.com/ Numbers USA

On Jul 27, 3:41?am, Ted wrote:
On Jul 27, 3:37 am, Ted wrote:

[...]

http://www.numbersusa.com/Numbers USA- Hide quoted text -

I can't be the only guy in the long series of newsgroups you spam with
your hateful mush who appreciates the bizarre irony of you posting
your messages about folks you claim are showing up where they are
inappropriate and uninvited. C'mon, Ted, can't you respect any
borders, either?

You accuse the illegal aliens of disregarding standards of accepted
behavior to selfishly prusue their own purposes. Look in the mirror,
bud.

posted to talk.environment,alt.politics.greens,rec.boats,misc.education,alt.home.repair

The only reason illegal aliens are illegal is because they broke a law,
just like anyone who has ever driven drunk, drove over the speed limit or
dropped a gum wrapper on the side walk.

How many US citizens did drunk drivers kill last year?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

posted to talk.environment,alt.politics.greens,rec.boats,misc.education,alt.home.repair
Ted Ted is offline

On Jul 27, 10:32 am, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
The only reason illegal aliens are illegal is because they broke a law,
just like anyone who has ever driven drunk, drove over the speed limit or
dropped a gum wrapper on the side walk.

How many US citizens did drunk drivers kill last year?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

First they are illegal as they entered this country without following
procedures. Next, by deporting
appx. 15 million of these bums we can naturally expect that crimes
committed by them will disappear.
Finally, they contribute nothing but population growth, neighborhood
destruction, and extreme costs
to taxpayers.

ted

wrote:
The only reason illegal aliens are illegal is because they broke
a law, just like anyone who has ever driven drunk, drove over the
speed limit or dropped a gum wrapper on the side walk.

How many US citizens did drunk drivers kill last year?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

First they are illegal as they entered this country without following
procedures. Next, by deporting
appx. 15 million of these bums we can naturally expect that crimes
committed by them will disappear.
Finally, they contribute nothing but population growth, neighborhood
destruction, and extreme costs
to taxpayers.

ted

Thanks, but your answer in no way addresses the issue I presented.

Tell us Ted, have you ever driven while drunk? Have you ever driven
over the speed limit? Have you ever dropped litter in the street? Why do
you appear more upset over someone breaking the regulation regarding
entering the US than the other infractions I pointed out?

Again "How many US citizens did drunk drivers kill last year?"

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

wrote:
[...]

Matters not in the end if they are legal or illegal. They represent an
increasing burden on our economy. They cause inflation, depress wages,
and increase taxes, reduce opportunity and are crowding us too close.
Globalist Big Business wants them exactly for these reasons. The
ultimate goal is to make a level playing field with our existence
reduced to the lowest common denominator. It devalues our dollar and
ultimately our future. us make possible for them to make more profits.
Welcome to the inception of the global plantation. Massah Bush is
looking out for you.

On Jul 27, 7:01 pm, tinglah wrote:
Matters not in the end if they are legal or illegal. They represent an
increasing burden on our economy. They cause inflation, depress wages,
and increase taxes, reduce opportunity and are crowding us too close.
Globalist Big Business wants them exactly for these reasons. The
ultimate goal is to make a level playing field with our existence
reduced to the lowest common denominator. It devalues our dollar and
ultimately our future. us make possible for them to make more profits.
Welcome to the inception of the global plantation. Massah Bush is
looking out for you.

Agreed. I have worked with illegals in the field, and know they are
hardworking. Its not about them personally.
It is about the sustainability of this republic, which gets
increasingly doubtful, and illegals are one of the reasons. Gibbon &
Machiavelli both noted that the power elite imported cheap labor into
Rome from tribes that lacked sound republican traditions. If you want
America to become yet another banana republic, this is the way to go.
They all have constitutions that get ignored whenever its politically
expedient.

Mach noted that they also funded the campaigns of demagogues pandering
to ethnicity and religion. The sheer diversity allow politicians to
say one thing at one place, but another at another, each audience only
hearing what panders. And imagine how much more effective this is if
different languages are used in different places. Hello??

Then, when elected, they made hidden deals to enrich their backers and
reduced the taxes on the rich, the only people who actually had the
money. Thus, Mach says, the government borrows the money from the
rich. but at some point, some creditor sees that the remaining tax
base is too broke to even service the debt much less pay it off, and
refuses to lend more. There is, as we now say, a "run on the dollar".

End of the republic. YMMV; some areas will be sheer anarchy, but
others, with more homogeneous populations will pull together lacking
minorities for demagogues to scapegoat. Consider the USSR. Some parts
fell into genocidal warfare & famine, but I dont think the lites in
Riga and Tallin even blinked.

The smart money is already getting out of town and moving to remote
places like my neck of Ozark woods, or the Bitterroot Valley Jared
Diamond writes about. Housing prices are still rising dramatically in
Alaska and Arkansas. prolly doing pretty well in Canada too.

Power elites dont read history, they make history. And cause they dont
read it, they keep repeating it.

Day Brown wrote:
Agreed. I have worked with illegals in the field, and know they are
hardworking. Its not about them personally.
It is about the sustainability of this republic, which gets
increasingly doubtful, and illegals are one of the reasons.Gibbon &
Machiavelli both noted that the power elite imported cheap labor into
Rome from tribes that lacked sound republican traditions.

That sounds like an argument against immigration, not illegal
immigration.

This country has had three major waves of immigration before the
current one, and we survived and grew stronger as a result of each.

The immigration wave of the 1880-1920 timeframe was primarily form
countries that lacked republican traditions. We did fine, and became
a superpower on their added impetus.

Mach noted that they also funded the campaigns of demagogues pandering
to ethnicity and religion.

That was far more true in the 19th century than today.

The sheer diversity allow politicians to
say one thing at one place, but another at another, each audience only
hearing what panders. And imagine how much more effective this is if
different languages are used in different places. Hello??

Sounds like good motivation to learn another language.

Then, when elected, they made hidden deals to enrich their backers and
reduced the taxes on the rich, the only people who actually had the
money. Thus, Mach says, the government borrows the money from the
rich. but at some point, some creditor sees that the remaining tax
base is too broke to even service the debt much less pay it off, and
refuses to lend more. There is, as we now say, a "run on the dollar".

That sort of thing happened in 1837, and at other times early in the
nation's history. Nowadays, the dollar is international. Where are
they gonna run? To the ruble? To the yen? To the euro?

The smart money is already getting out of town and moving to remote
places like my neck of Ozark woods, or the Bitterroot Valley Jared
Diamond writes about. Housing prices are still rising dramatically in
Alaska and Arkansas. prolly doing pretty well in Canada too.

They have a long way to go to catch up with southern California, which
hasn't suffered much decline in real estate prices for being an
immigration magnet. Nor has Washington DC.

Power elites dont read history, they make history. And cause they dont
read it, they keep repeating it.

Why should there be a power elite in a democratic republic?

lojbab