posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.aviation.military,rec.arts.books,rec.games.bridge

Default Subhuman Latino Illegal Aliens Rape and Stab Texas Girl For 2 Hours

wrote:
Article link with photos of illegal aliens:
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/3258916.html
This is yet another example of the trash Bush is allowing into the USA
by him not properly securing our borders. These illegals are NOT "good
hardworking family people" as Bush likes to say. They are criminals,
the first crime they commited was illegally entering the USA. Then
they engage in identity theft and use forged documents to land a job
(an illegal job). Then they milk our social services for every dime
with their fake documents. Then they drive w/o a license,
registration, or insurance. They refuse to speak English, march in our
streets and demand immediate amnesty while waving Mexican flags. If
anyone disagrees he/she is called a racist (as their pathetic attempt
to silence any opposition). They spray graffiiti in every neighborhood
they invade, litter the streets, drive down property values. The local
public schools become overwhelmed and the sucker American taxpayer has
to foot the bill to educate these people's kids, of which 52%
nationally drop out of high school. They get free health care because
they never pay their hospital bills but the law states that they must
be treated regardless of ability to pay. They fill up our jails, drive
down wages for the American middle class and destroy American culture.
These illlegal aliens are nothing more that parasites of American
society.
And for any bleeding heart White liberals out there, why don't you
embrace this wonderful "diversity" of illegal alien latinos and move
into one of their neighborhoods. Go ahead, immerse youself in their
culture. Report back to us in 30 days and tell us how welcome you are
in their neighborhood. And make sure you send your children to the
local public school... you know, the school in which 1/2 the students
don't speak English.

This worthless whore of a President and many in Congress should be on
trial for thier stinking lives. Blood is on their hands.

Arch

On 20 Jul 2006 15:14:59 -0700, wrote:

wrote:
[...]

nother Sore/Loserman2000, who so far has escaped treatment for his
psychosis.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001

"Gunner" wrote in message
On 20 Jul 2006 15:14:59 -0700, wrote:

How about you people posting from googlegroups and other web-based forums
stop all the cross-posting? Better yet, get a newsreader and post to
newsgroups directly.

It's tough enough keeping the NG on topic and BS free.

Eisboch

[...]

And White Euro Americans commit no crimes?

BTW - I think it would be a good thing to send your child to a school
where they could learn a second language, provided that other things
like Matmematics and Science were not compromised.

Most Latinos are Catholic and the Pope has spoken out again Intelligent
design.

El mundo tene 4.55e9 anos.
At least you will learn that.

posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.boats,rec.aviation.military,rec.arts.books,rec.games.bridge

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...

What's the "....." all about? Must have something to do with the cross
posting?

Eisboch (dumb about these things)

Eisboch wrote:
"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...

What's the "....." all about? Must have something to do with the cross
posting?

Eisboch (dumb about these things)

On certain services, such as Google Groups, the subjects of the various
threads are listed on a single page. A thread titled, "Subhuman illegal
aliens gang rape poor white girl for hours".....: (or whatever) tends
to attract the sort of folks out to deliberately inflame the group. Why
leave bacon sitting around the camp site when there are a bunch of
deliquent bears on the prowl? Somebody simply looking for a place to
fight is less likely to open a thread titled "....." than one that
calls people subhuman, references rape, etc.

Censorship? Not really, but if they have the "right" to lob racist and
offensive crap into the group it's hard to argue that nobody else has
the right to make it more difficult for them to find an audience for or
more difficult for this crap to bring out the worst in folks normally
participating in rec.boats.

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ps.com...

Eisboch wrote:
[...]

Gotcha. Thanks.
It seems there are more web-based forums that directly copy posts from the
NGs, rec.boats included. I know "allaboutboats.com" does and there seems to
be more and more people posting via forums like that. I don't see a problem
with it, except they should realize that it ends up in a Usenet NG and some
people are kinda particular as to the posting traditions and protocols.

Eisboch