posted to talk.environment,alt.politics.greens,rec.boats,misc.education
tinglah tinglah is offline

Default 14 Reason to Deport Illegal Aliens

Joseph Meehan wrote:
Ted wrote:
On Jul 27, 10:32 am, "Joseph Meehan"
wrote:
The only reason illegal aliens are illegal is because they broke
a law, just like anyone who has ever driven drunk, drove over the
speed limit or dropped a gum wrapper on the side walk.

How many US citizens did drunk drivers kill last year?

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

First they are illegal as they entered this country without following
procedures. Next, by deporting
appx. 15 million of these bums we can naturally expect that crimes
committed by them will disappear.
Finally, they contribute nothing but population growth, neighborhood
destruction, and extreme costs
to taxpayers.

ted

Thanks, but your answer in no way addresses the issue I presented.

Tell us Ted, have you ever driven while drunk? Have you ever driven
over the speed limit? Have you ever dropped litter in the street? Why do
you appear more upset over someone breaking the regulation regarding
entering the US than the other infractions I pointed out?

Again "How many US citizens did drunk drivers kill last year?"

Matters not in the end if they are legal or illegal. They represent an
increasing burden on our economy. They cause inflation, depress wages,
and increase taxes, reduce opportunity and are crowding us too close.
Globalist Big Business wants them exactly for these reasons. The
ultimate goal is to make a level playing field with our existence
reduced to the lowest common denominator. It devalues our dollar and
ultimately our future. us make possible for them to make more profits.
Welcome to the inception of the global plantation. Massah Bush is
looking out for you.