Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Old 9.9 Evinrude

there is a 14' alum boat with a old 9.9 evinrude for sale down the
road from me here in galveston for $500 on a trailer. it runs. im
thinking of buying it for a second boat for me, for when my teenage
son takes the center console for fishing with his buddies. does
anybody know antyhing about the reliabilty of this outboard if it's
had normal care and maint. over the years. i think it's a late 70's
model.

Evinrude 115 ks General 3 June 25th 07 04:19 PM
Evinrude 6 Bob Scott General 9 June 2nd 06 02:59 AM
Evinrude 3HP??? Norm Dion General 1 September 5th 05 06:18 PM
Evinrude Help Tackle General 1 July 7th 04 04:04 AM
HELP! Evinrude 48 SPL Bear General 1 May 24th 04 08:01 PM