Clams Canino

Default NC boat registry info?

Do they require a title? If so for what age boats?

Do they hold said title at the state and just issue a registration?

-W (having trouble getting some paperwork)

basskisser

"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:TL32b.185209$Oz4.49551@rwcrnsc54...
Do they require a title? If so for what age boats?

Do they hold said title at the state and just issue a registration?

-W (having trouble getting some paperwork)

Clams, here is the appropriate website for NC boater registration, as
well as a phone number.

http://216.27.49.98/fs_index_01_license.htm

phone number: 919-733-3391
David Hartley

Everything you ever wanted to know is right here.

http://www.wildlife.state.nc.us/fs_index_01_license.htm

If you are not in NC and want some local help, I will be glad to see what I can do.

David
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hartley
Everything you ever wanted to know is right here.

http://www.wildlife.state.nc.us/fs_index_01_license.htm

If you are not in NC and want some local help, I will be glad to see what I can do.

David
Can you tell me how to find a previous owner? I have the reg. on the side of the boat NC 2199 AJ. It's ;ocated in SC and I would like to buy it but not without any Reg. info.