BoatBanter.com

-   -   NC boat registry info? (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/814-nc-boat-registry-info.html)

Clams Canino August 24th 03 03:15 PM

NC boat registry info?

Do they require a title? If so for what age boats?

Do they hold said title at the state and just issue a registration?

-W (having trouble getting some paperwork)

basskisser August 25th 03 12:28 PM

NC boat registry info?

"Clams Canino" wrote in message news:TL32b.185209$Oz4.49551@rwcrnsc54...
Do they require a title? If so for what age boats?

Do they hold said title at the state and just issue a registration?

-W (having trouble getting some paperwork)

Clams, here is the appropriate website for NC boater registration, as
well as a phone number.

http://216.27.49.98/fs_index_01_license.htm

phone number: 919-733-3391

David Hartley August 25th 03 01:17 PM

NC boat registry info?

Everything you ever wanted to know is right here.

http://www.wildlife.state.nc.us/fs_index_01_license.htm

If you are not in NC and want some local help, I will be glad to see what I can do.

David

gdc101 October 2nd 05 12:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by David Hartley
Everything you ever wanted to know is right here.

http://www.wildlife.state.nc.us/fs_index_01_license.htm

If you are not in NC and want some local help, I will be glad to see what I can do.

David

Can you tell me how to find a previous owner? I have the reg. on the side of the boat NC 2199 AJ. It's ;ocated in SC and I would like to buy it but not without any Reg. info.