Default We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"HK" wrote in message
Calif Bill wrote:
"Duke Nukem" wrote in message
On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 04:30:56 GMT, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.
And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.

Forgot the make loud noises.

Aren't we lucky that we already have an idiot as Commander in Chief, else
you might think of applying.

My IQ is higher than GWB's and most likely higher than yours. Good thing
you are a PR bozo to help cover up union malfeasance. Otherwize you would
not be able to compete in the market place.

HK HK is offline

Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.
And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.
Forgot the make loud noises.

Aren't we lucky that we already have an idiot as Commander in Chief, else
you might think of applying.

My IQ is higher than GWB's and most likely higher than yours. Good thing
you are a PR bozo to help cover up union malfeasance. Otherwize you would
not be able to compete in the market place.

I have cats with IQs higher than George W. Bush's. The rest of your
comment is your typical ZellMiller-ish bull****.

"Otherwize." Jesus.

I'll look for you at the next Prometheus gabfest.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..
Calif Bill wrote:
"HK" wrote in message
wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.
And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.
Forgot the make loud noises.

Aren't we lucky that we already have an idiot as Commander in Chief,
else you might think of applying.

My IQ is higher than GWB's and most likely higher than yours. Good thing
you are a PR bozo to help cover up union malfeasance. Otherwize you
would not be able to compete in the market place.

I have cats with IQs higher than George W. Bush's. The rest of your
comment is your typical ZellMiller-ish bull****.

"Otherwize." Jesus.

I'll look for you at the next Prometheus gabfest.

Your cats may have a higher IQ than yours.

wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.

And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.

LOL...We could never leave out breaking stuff. The thoughtless
breakage is my favorite. You know, the incidental stuff. )
Mark E. Williams
HK HK is offline

wrote:

Maybe we should
remember what the job of the military is. To kill people.

And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.

LOL...We could never leave out breaking stuff. The thoughtless
breakage is my favorite. You know, the incidental stuff. )
Mark E. Williams

Yeah, like a wedding party.

"HK" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

Maybe we should remember what the job of the military is. To kill
people.
And break stuff.

Don't leave out the break stuff.

LOL...We could never leave out breaking stuff. The thoughtless
breakage is my favorite. You know, the incidental stuff. )
Mark E. Williams

Yeah, like a wedding party.

They should not have guns at a wedding party, or at least not shoot them in
the air in a combat zone.

"Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute" wrote in message
In message , Gene Kearns
sprach forth the following:

On 01 Jun 2007 18:10:18 GMT, Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute penned the
following well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

In message , sprach forth
the following:

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:33:10 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Carter was saying "Nookular" 30 years ago.

Yes, I know. But Carter's language problems were rare, compared to the
chimp who's in the White House now.

It is intertesting that we didn't criticize him for saying he was a
"nookular emgineer" when he ran for president. I guess we all thought
that was how you said it in those days.

I was 13 when Carter was elected and I knew the proper pronounciation.

Maybe your pronunciation was perfect, but your math needs some real
help.....

1977-13=1964

??????????? Carter was elected in 1976.

Not that you ever post ANYTHING true. Resume drooling, old fart.

Fred Garvin, Male Prostitute wrote:

XOM hasn't even outperformed the general market since the election:
http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=%5EG...&z=m&q=l&c=xom

Huh?

http://tinyurl.com/3xsout

Not that you ever post ANYTHING true.

In message news sprach forth the following:

wrote:

[...]

That's a ONE YEAR chart, ****wad. The election was held 11/07/06
(07/11/06
if you're some Eurohomo). Do us all a favor - Cobain yourself.

You never stated which election. Maybe you'll be able to comprehend a seven
year chart that does include 11/06/06.

Play that on your mandolin....

wrote:

[...]

Just to make it real easy for you, here's a chart from 11/07/06 until
yesterday, 06/05/07.

wrote:

[...]

Sure is quiet here....