John H. John H. is offline

Default We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

On Thu, 31 May 2007 15:03:13 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"animal05" wrote in message
news:4vqdneq8at4uqcPbnZ2dnUVZ_gCdnZ2d@wideopenwes t.com...
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/t...?storyid=82887

Who needs boats? Apparently, that guy with tuberculosis managed to slip past
authorities, even though his passport was theoretically flagged. I guess
they didn't use a big enough flag. He got past airport security, as well as
customs at the Champlaine border crossing from Canada.

That same type of scenario has been used as a plot for terrorist attacks on
the US. Give a martyr a highly contagious disease, put him/her on a plane,
send him/her to America. Or let the martyr cross the border with a bunch of
illegals and go to a shopping center.