RCE RCE is offline

Default We are now all Homeland Secuirty Threats

"Chuck Gould" wrote in message
ups.com...

I find the concept of placing a transponder on my boat so that the
government can keep track of where I go and when a gross violation of
privacy as well as an insult. Screw 'em if they try, and regardless of
whichever gang of thieves is in office at that moment. :-)

Many newer automobiles and trucks have GPS devices that transmit your
location, speed, etc. to whoever is interested and can receive the data.

Freedom and equal opportunity with personal assumption of responsibility are
rights well worth protecting and improving upon. An equal rights welfare
state simply because you exist is not because in the end freedom is lost and
opportunity is determined and controlled by those with power.

Eisboch