CB CB is offline

Default Using a microwave while out there

Super Glue

"Francis" wrote in message
. ..
How do I steady items within the microwave while at sea? Did anyone figure
this out???

CB CB is offline

"John H." wrote in message
On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:35:49 +0200, Francis wrote:

On Sunday 08 April 2007 21:28, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Use some aluminum foil and build a little base for whatever you are
planning of microwaving. Kind of pad the sides and let 'er rip.

Interesting! Do you do that or is it only a suggestion? I thought you'd
get
electrical arching if you insert something metallic of the wrong size into
a microwave...

I'd try a couple socks filled with sand or styrofoam pellets. I'd not try
the foil, but hey, if the tv doesn't work and you're bored, the light
show,
as Tom says, may be pretty good.

There's a good idea. Make sure the socks are clean though

--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:48:26 -0400, "CB" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 23:35:49 +0200, Francis wrote:

On Sunday 08 April 2007 21:28, Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

Use some aluminum foil and build a little base for whatever you are
planning of microwaving. Kind of pad the sides and let 'er rip.

Interesting! Do you do that or is it only a suggestion? I thought you'd
get
electrical arching if you insert something metallic of the wrong size into
a microwave...

I'd try a couple socks filled with sand or styrofoam pellets. I'd not try
the foil, but hey, if the tv doesn't work and you're bored, the light
show,
as Tom says, may be pretty good.

There's a good idea. Make sure the socks are clean though

--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H

Why? You don't think the aroma of filthy socks would improve his appetite?
--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H
CB CB is offline

"John H." wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 07:48:26 -0400, "CB" wrote:

"John H." wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Between the smell of fish and socks it might make for a chemical reaction no
one could predict

--
*****Have a Spectacular Day!*****

John H