Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default advice on purchasing Hydra Sports 230 WA

We are contemplating purchasing a Hydra Sports 230 WA. Can anyone give me
any information about the quality, ride, handling, etc of this boat. We are
also looking at a Key West 2300 WA, but the dealer does not have a 2300 in
stock. We looked at a 2300 WA that we found in a fenced area at a marina,
but it appears that the back area of the boat is very small. Anyone know
about the Key West. We also looked at a Pro Line, but that boat doesn't have
good rankings with J D Powers. What would you buy? Hydra Sports, Key West,
Pro Line, or Sea Pro??????

Windlass for Hydra sports 212WA vanbar6 Electronics 4 June 30th 06 02:10 AM
Fish & Ski Purchasing Advice [email protected] General 0 June 28th 06 05:45 AM
purchasing a Bayliner 3058 any advice??? Rob General 2 June 22nd 06 05:10 PM
Hydra Sports Advice Tom General 13 December 23rd 04 04:16 PM
Info. on Hydra Sports Ocean Bob General 0 June 9th 04 10:36 PM