Short Wave Sportfishing Short Wave Sportfishing is offline

Default advice on purchasing Hydra Sports 230 WA

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 22:42:41 GMT, "wojo via BoatKB.com" u32209@uwe
wrote:

Thanks, Short Wave Sportfishing! This information helped a lot! We haven't
purchased a boat since 1983, so we've been out of touch with the lastest
happenings with boats. We both retired last year and we're looking for a
boat that will primarily be used for cruising and light sport fishing mainly
in the York River and the Chesapeake Bay, so we wanted something that would
easily accommodate both. Most of the time it will be just the two of us in
the boat, except when our older children come to visit, and we probably will
never spend the nights in it because we live on the river. You've been a
tremendous help. Thanks again,

Well, take your time, look around and get comfortable with the boats.
Ask the dealers if they have one in the water than you can take a ride
on - pay for the gas or if they don't have a dealer boat in the water
but have a owner boat, give the owner a bottle of champagne and go for
a ride asking questions.

Boats and engine technology has changed a lot since '86 so you may
wish to become comfortable with all the choices which basically break
down to Direct Injection two stroke or four stroke. I'm firmly in the
two stroke camp, but four strokes have their good points as well. It's
what you are comfortable with.

Have fun looking and let us know what you purchase.