Default A Norwegian RCE.

A Norwegian RCE. Sites in Norwegian but it's the story of a guy who bought
a farm and found it had a barn full of vintage cars.

RCE RCE is offline

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

A Norwegian RCE. Sites in Norwegian but it's the story of a guy who bought
a farm and found it had a barn full of vintage cars.

Ummm... think you forgot something .... like the URL.

Classic car collecting and restoration, particularly of big old American
cars, is a big time hobby in Norway and Sweden for some reason. We had some
Swedish guests visit last summer who came just to see my modest collection.

Eisboch

"RCE" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

A Norwegian RCE. Sites in Norwegian but it's the story of a guy who
bought a farm and found it had a barn full of vintage cars.

Ummm... think you forgot something .... like the URL.

Classic car collecting and restoration, particularly of big old American
cars, is a big time hobby in Norway and Sweden for some reason. We had
some Swedish guests visit last summer who came just to see my modest
collection.

Eisboch

Try Portugal. Might work better on the search. Dan

"RCE" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

A Norwegian RCE. Sites in Norwegian but it's the story of a guy who
bought a farm and found it had a barn full of vintage cars.

Ummm... think you forgot something .... like the URL.

Classic car collecting and restoration, particularly of big old American
cars, is a big time hobby in Norway and Sweden for some reason. We had
some Swedish guests visit last summer who came just to see my modest
collection.

Eisboch

Do you still have that restored pickup you drove cross country for?

RCE RCE is offline

"JimH" wrote in message

Do you still have that restored pickup you drove cross country for?

Yes, although I had a minor little "accident" with it in my yard a couple of
weeks ago. I decided to drive it around for a bit and was backing it out of
the storage tent that I set up in the woods beside my house and didn't
realize the driver's door had swung open. The door caught a small tree as I
backed up and sprung the door hinge slightly. It's not a major problem ...
can be fixed ... but I was so disgusted, plus it was cold out, that I just
pulled it back into the storage tent. I'll deal with it in the spring.

Meanwhile, the "General Lee" ('69 Dodge Charger) is being picked up later
today by an auto transporter to take it to it's new owner in Louisiana. So,
I am left with the '55 Ford pickup, the '46 Ford convertible, the '64 Ford
Galaxie and the '67 GTO. I think I am going to sell all of them except the
GTO in the spring and look around for something else to play with.

Eisboch

"RCE" wrote in message

"Calif Bill" wrote in message
nk.net...

A Norwegian RCE. Sites in Norwegian but it's the story of a guy who
bought a farm and found it had a barn full of vintage cars.

Ummm... think you forgot something .... like the URL.

Classic car collecting and restoration, particularly of big old American
cars, is a big time hobby in Norway and Sweden for some reason. We had
some Swedish guests visit last summer who came just to see my modest
collection.

Eisboch

Oops.
http://www.geenstijl.nl/paginas/mirr...zda/index.html

There appeared to be at least one Detroit iron in the pics.