Joe

Default How do I get a hose on a fitting?

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Joe" wrote in message

. ..
When removing stubborn hoses, these radiator hose removal tools are
priceless-

http://tinyurl.com/kokm

You push the end of the tool as far down as you can between the hose and
fitting then rotate all the way around the fitting.
This will break the seal between the hose hand fitting making removal

easy.

That should really help him get the hose ON.

Why not regulate trash to the threads already trashed?

Lloyd Sumpter

On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 05:09:42 +0000, Peggie Hall wrote:

Maybe Clams was right after all!

Make you a deal: I'll read your book if you "read" my posts...

Lloyd