Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default New Free Fishing Video Series

Hello Boating Group,

We recently released the first in a series of videos about various
species of fish. We would appreciate your feedback. The videos are
free through Google video and each will feature a different species.
This link will take you to the video
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...64883537&hl=en

You can view them, collect them and share with friends. There will be
interesting and helpful information about the feature species. They
are fun and entertaining at the same time. Coming up next is the
Steelhead Trout vignette. For more information visit Recreational
Fishing at www.recfishing.com and try our fishing podcast as well.

We would like to share your fishing knowledge on our programs, we look
forward to hearing from you. Please let us know at

Sharing knowledge, information and entertaining anglers is our niche.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Recreational Fishing Podcast & Videos