Dan Krueger

Default Amazing fishing video

Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

Dan

Dan Krueger wrote:
Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

Dan

I usually have that exact same problem with women...............

(they pelt me with dead fish) :-)

Dan Krueger

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 00:11:56 GMT, Dan Krueger
wrote:

Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

its from a telemundo fishing show. its an amazon fish much like a
perch.

you really want to see something amazing, look up chinese vegetation
eating catfish. Those damn things go 5 to 10 pounds and jump out of
the water right at your head. green on top and silver on the bottom
with an upside down mouth.

some guy got killed by one in some tributary of the mississippi.

I've had flying fish end up in the boat (free bait!) twice but I can't
imagine a 5-10 pound fish.

Dan
Reggie Smithers

Dan Krueger wrote:
Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

Dan

The accent sounds like a Cajun from LA.

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss
Reggie Smithers

wrote:

Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

its from a telemundo fishing show. its an amazon fish much like a
perch.

you really want to see something amazing, look up chinese vegetation
eating catfish. Those damn things go 5 to 10 pounds and jump out of
the water right at your head. green on top and silver on the bottom
with an upside down mouth.

some guy got killed by one in some tributary of the mississippi.

I've had flying fish end up in the boat (free bait!) twice but I can't
imagine a 5-10 pound fish.

Dan

I have had bass jump into a jon boat at night.

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss
boating, please do not respond to the political and inflammatory
off- topic posts and flames.

Jack Redington

wrote:

Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

its from a telemundo fishing show. its an amazon fish much like a
perch.

you really want to see something amazing, look up chinese vegetation
eating catfish. Those damn things go 5 to 10 pounds and jump out of
the water right at your head. green on top and silver on the bottom
with an upside down mouth.

some guy got killed by one in some tributary of the mississippi.

I read a artical about these, I think they were a type of carp. Boat
engines seem to make them jump, people have lost teeth, been knocked out
etc. Very wierd

Capt Jack R..

NOYB

wrote:

Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

its from a telemundo fishing show. its an amazon fish much like a
perch.

you really want to see something amazing, look up chinese vegetation
eating catfish. Those damn things go 5 to 10 pounds and jump out of
the water right at your head. green on top and silver on the bottom
with an upside down mouth.

some guy got killed by one in some tributary of the mississippi.

I've had flying fish end up in the boat (free bait!) twice but I can't
imagine a 5-10 pound fish.

Dan

I have had bass jump into a jon boat at night.

I had a small kingfish hit me square in the chest...hard enough to break the
skin.

P. Fritz

ink.net...

wrote:

Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

its from a telemundo fishing show. its an amazon fish much like a
perch.

you really want to see something amazing, look up chinese vegetation
eating catfish. Those damn things go 5 to 10 pounds and jump out of
the water right at your head. green on top and silver on the bottom
with an upside down mouth.

some guy got killed by one in some tributary of the mississippi.

I've had flying fish end up in the boat (free bait!) twice but I can't
imagine a 5-10 pound fish.

Dan

I have had bass jump into a jon boat at night.

I had a small kingfish hit me square in the chest...hard enough to break

the
skin.

Then there is this video ;-)
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/32460/..._is_dangerous/

Bert Robbins

"Dan Krueger" wrote in message
et...
Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

That's not fishing, that's catching!

Garth Almgren

Around 1/17/2006 4:11 PM, Dan Krueger wrote:

Any idea where these guys are?

http://media.putfile.com/Incredible-Fishing-Video

Sesame Street?

"Here, fishy fishy fishy!"

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing