Blue Road Enterprises

Default Mariah boat

I recently purchased a 2001 Mariah Shabah Z250 Limited with 40 hours and am
happy with the boat. Have had it to Lake Havasau, Lake Mead, and Avalon on
Catalina Island 26 miles off the Los Angeles coast. Coming back at 6:00pm
from Avalon was a little rough and the abuse made me wonder about the
construction of the boat. I couldn't find out much about Mariah other than
they went out of business a couple of years ago and other companies have
split the line. Does anyone have info about the history of the company or
the standards of construction? All the accessories and gauges are still
available on the web.

Thanks,

Bob

Parker

Bob,
I bought a 2001 Mariah 18 ft Diablo. It was the last year of the
original Mariah. I talked to the man in Charleston, SC personally who
bought the bowrider/cuddy cabin section of Mariah. He said I have the
Cadillac version of Mariah boats, now they are just Fords and Chevys. That
is damn near word for word from him. I believe Mariah boats were some of
the better built boats from what I have heard from various people who know
boats, as well as looking at other boats of the same style/year.

Jerry