Rosco Bookbinder

Default Not The Way To Wash The Inside Of Your Boat (Pictures)

We had just launched our boat at Lake Roosevelt Wa. (wife was out
circling waiting for me to park the truck) when the sheriff's
boat came up to the dock pulling this boat with the ass end
dragging in the water. Sheriff told me the boat was tied up to
the dock that night and wind and wakes started getting water into
it. When it filled up it broke the ropes in the back of the boat
and was hanging on by the front under water cept the nose. They
pulled it behind the sherrif's boat to the launch. When they
stopped it sank down again but they were able to pull it up onto
the trailer and let the water drain.

Here's the pictures......
http://home.comcast.net/~rosco/sink

Here's my page.....
http://home.comcast.net/~rosco

John
2001 182BR SeaRay named Float $um
4.3L Chevy V6

Backyard Renegade

Rosco Bookbinder wrote in message . ..
We had just launched our boat at Lake Roosevelt Wa. (wife was out
circling waiting for me to park the truck) when the sheriff's
boat came up to the dock pulling this boat with the ass end
dragging in the water. Sheriff told me the boat was tied up to
the dock that night and wind and wakes started getting water into
it. When it filled up it broke the ropes in the back of the boat
and was hanging on by the front under water cept the nose. They
pulled it behind the sherrif's boat to the launch. When they
stopped it sank down again but they were able to pull it up onto
the trailer and let the water drain.

Here's the pictures......
http://home.comcast.net/~rosco/sink

Here's my page.....
http://home.comcast.net/~rosco

John

Looks like those sherriffs eat pretty well too!
2001 182BR SeaRay named Float $um
4.3L Chevy V6

Rosco Bookbinder

"Gould 0738" wrote in message
Doesn't appear to have been much weather...

Appears there was enough, according to the original account...

Sheriff told me the boat was tied up to
the dock that night and wind and wakes started getting water into
it. When it filled up it broke the ropes in the back of the boat
and was hanging on by the front under water cept the nose

The sheriff didn't tie it up. Some campers had it at the dock.
The sheriff was cruizing by and saw the guys having a "problem".
They hooked to the boat and pulled it to the ramp where it was
loaded on the trailer.

Pictures for those that haven't seen them........

Boat Wash schwetty General 6 August 7th 03 03:19 AM
Why So Few Pontoon Boat Ads? Jay Chan General 32 August 4th 03 08:16 PM
Surveying a used boat -- Cost Effective? DSK General 2 August 4th 03 04:56 PM
Replacing part of the boat floor.... HELP!! [email protected] General 6 July 29th 03 10:46 PM
FS: Four Winns Boat (Reduced) Arn Cota General 0 July 27th 03 12:53 PM