posted to alt.sailing

Default German Frers

Hello, has all. I am new owner of a Dufour 39 Frers, And I look for
information. One told me that an article is appeared in Voile Magazine of
the month of September 2004 on a model 1983. And possibly a test on the
number 189 of voiles et voiliers? But I find none of these magazines Then if
someone has information on the model Dufour 39 (German Frers) between
1982-1995 So possible in .PDF format You can send all applicable information
to the following email address:

German Flag (FLAGGENZERTIFICAT) question! Nortel General 2 January 9th 06 01:20 PM
german sub base, LIS JAXAshby General 12 February 27th 04 05:15 AM
german sub sunk in LIS JAXAshby General 0 February 24th 04 11:40 PM
Asatru resources Nik ASA 0 September 19th 03 03:31 PM