BoatBanter.com

-   -   German Frers (https://www.boatbanter.com/general/74411-german-frers.html)

Nez au vent September 27th 06 10:54 AM

German Frers

Hello, has all. I am new owner of a Dufour 39 Frers, And I look for
information. One told me that an article is appeared in Voile Magazine of
the month of September 2004 on a model 1983. And possibly a test on the
number 189 of voiles et voiliers? But I find none of these magazines Then if
someone has information on the model Dufour 39 (German Frers) between
1982-1995 So possible in .PDF format You can send all applicable information
to the following email address: