Default Buy Citgo gas and pay Chavez

On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:43:51 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"

. ..
On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 19:03:19 GMT, Don White
wrote:

Jim from taxi reminds you of yourself??

That's "latke", a potato pancake in Yiddish. His last name was "Gravis",
if
I recall. Latin: Adjective. grave. serious · solemn

Serious potato pancake.

I never quite got Kaufmann

I don't think anyone did.

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Sun, 24 Sep 2006 14:28:20 -0400, "Eisboch"

news

The Reverend Jim is one of my all time favorite
TV characters.

and Cosmo Kramer.

Believe this or not, I watched maybe one or two episodes of
"Seinfield" - not my cuppa.

Same with me! My wife loves the show, STILL watches re-runs of it, I
just don't think it's very funny. Kramer has his moments, and that's
all.

wrote in message
oups.com...

NOYB wrote:
And in that case have *no idea* what brand of fuel they're getting.

They can't ask?

Doc, they can ask, but I very seriously doubt if the majority of the
guys 'n gals that run the check out, selling $2 buck sunglasses ,
lighters, chips, and lottery tickets would normally have a clue.

I'm talking about asking the mobile refueling guys. I guarantee they know
who their supplier is.

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
Not OT as there are Citgo gas stations at marinas across the US.

With every dollar you spend at a Citgo station (owned by Hugo Chavez) you
put money towards the weapons he purchases with an aim to kill you, your
family and your friends in the United States. Those dollars will
eventually buy the nuclear missiles he will station on Cuba.

Doubt me? Just wait. Once Fidel passes away we will see the Cuban
missile crisis relived, this time more volatile and lead by Hugo Chavez.

The cause is spreading:

---------------------------------

"DALLAS -- Convenience store operator 7-Eleven Inc. is dropping
Venezuela-backed Citgo as its gasoline supplier at more than 2,100 locations
and switching to its own brand of fuel.
The retailer said Wednesday it will purchase fuel from several distributors,
including Tower Energy Group of Torrance, California, Sinclair Oil of Salt
Lake City, and Houston-based Frontier Oil Corp. "

http://www.newsmax.com/archives/arti...204.shtml?s=br
------

"Companies are conducting research and finding that Americans don't want to
buy their gas from a Communist dictator in Venezuela - Hugo Chavez - El
Presidente of the 100 percent state-owned Citgo gasoline brand. I think
people would like to know that San Antonio-based Valero will replace Citgo
as the gasoline brand at all the Circle K stations in the Rio Grande Valley,
more than 300 locations. Valero, the largest U.S. refiner, announced last
week with a press release that it had signed an 11-year agreement with
Susser Petroleum Company to supply gas to all of its retail stores in Texas
and Oklahoma operated by Susser's retail unit. Susser sells fuel primarily
under the Citgo brand, but with the new agreement most of its stations will
take on the Valero brand. This shows brilliant proactive management from
both the Susser and Valero's teams.

http://sad*******s.wordpress.com/200...valero-energy/

http://tinyurl.com/qlsy3
------------------------------

One step at a time. ;-)

JimH wrote:
[...]

You need to Jimmie Dot yourself.

Are you still making the idiotic assumption that Chavez owns Citgo?

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
. ..

" JimH" not telling you @ pffftt.com wrote in message
Not OT as there are Citgo gas stations at marinas across the US.

With every dollar you spend at a Citgo station (owned by Hugo Chavez) you
put money towards the weapons he purchases with an aim to kill you, your
family and your friends in the United States. Those dollars will
eventually buy the nuclear missiles he will station on Cuba.

Doubt me? Just wait. Once Fidel passes away we will see the Cuban
missile crisis relived, this time more volatile and lead by Hugo Chavez.

The cause is spreading:

Chavez is all bluster. Basically like Bush saying "Bring it on!"