Default OT The Saga of JimH, aka Bipolar Boy

JimH is such an incredibly shallow non-man. His recent posts to me have
been nothing but accusing me of beating my wife and kids. I'd love to
see his evidence of such. He has none. His bipolar condition has once
again flared up, and he's back to doing what he's apologized several
times before. He is also accusing me of growing pot, smoking pot,
selling pot. Again, I'd love to see the real evidence he has, besides
what is going on in his head. It's reminds me of the homeless mentally
ill man on the corner, blathering about something that is just not
real! How many here think that JimH is being a prudent, stand up,
decent human being by doing this? Furthermore, would you all not think
that IF someone had knowledge of someone else beating their wife and
kids, and that they claimed they knew who that person was, and where he
lived, that they should contact the authorities? Those are serious
accusations leveled at me.

All of that said, I just want everyone here to know what kind of a
person they are dealing with. Irrational, lying, petty, childish, and
prone to wild allegations at the drop of a hat. He has absolutely NO
evidence that I'm engaging in any of the above. You watch, everyone,
you'll see NOTHING of substance in his answer to this.

basskisser wrote:

You watch, everyone,
you'll see NOTHING of substance in his answer to this.

That's because what goes around comes around. Let's see if JimH is
adult enough to ignore your stinkball bait.

Either one of you guys can break this cycle. All you have to do is
realize that you can't change the other guy's behavior but you can make
a choice to change your own.

Why not exchange actual email addresses and send your love notes in
private?
If you don't want to post your actual address here, pick a nuetral
third party to receive and then pass them on accordingly. You can then
*really* let 'er rip, and the bad vibes won't need to leak into the
on-topic threads.

Chuck Gould wrote:
basskisser wrote:

You watch, everyone,
you'll see NOTHING of substance in his answer to this.

That's because what goes around comes around. Let's see if JimH is
adult enough to ignore your stinkball bait.

MY stinkball bait??? Excuse me Chuck, I'm not the one going around
accusing HIM of beating his wife and kids. In my opinion, and I think
in the opinion of MOST real men, that is about as low as a person can
go.

Either one of you guys can break this cycle. All you have to do is
realize that you can't change the other guy's behavior but you can make
a choice to change your own.

Why not exchange actual email addresses and send your love notes in
private?

That little homophobic response is just childish, Chuck.

On 6 Sep 2006 10:56:27 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

"Either one of you guys can break this cycle. All you have to do is
realize that you can't change the other guy's behavior but you can make
a choice to change your own.

Why not exchange actual email addresses and send your love notes in
private?"

There's nothing homophobic about that response. Chuck made good sense. Send
me an email and I'll give you Jimmy's email, although it's on every message
he sent if you go back a month or so.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

Chuck Gould wrote:
basskisser wrote:

You watch, everyone,
you'll see NOTHING of substance in his answer to this.

That's because what goes around comes around. Let's see if JimH is
adult enough to ignore your stinkball bait.

MY stinkball bait??? Excuse me Chuck, I'm not the one going around
accusing HIM of beating his wife and kids. In my opinion, and I think
in the opinion of MOST real men, that is about as low as a person can
go.

Either one of you guys can break this cycle. All you have to do is
realize that you can't change the other guy's behavior but you can make
a choice to change your own.

Why not exchange actual email addresses and send your love notes in
private?

That little homophobic response is just childish, Chuck.

Here's one of his past messages to Eisboch. You can get the email addy and
write to him directly.

From: "JimH"
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Subject: More meat for the whiners
Date: 25 May 2006 17:05:29 -0700

And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

From: "JimH"
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 25 May 2006 17:05:29 -0700

And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

How nice. Our local sheriff continues to stir the pot. Giddyup! ;-)

From: "JimH"
Newsgroups: rec.boats
Date: 25 May 2006 17:05:29 -0700

And in your case.....narcissistic.

Any new pictures of the things you purchased and want to flaunt to the
NG? You know, the "look what I have but you don't" type you normally
post.

Have a super fantasticalictic weekend materialistic boy.;-)

***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

How nice. Our local sheriff continues to stir the pot. Giddyup! ;-)

It once again shows that you are a shallow, petty, childish human
being. How is John stirring the pot? YOU wrote the above about Eisboch.
Of course, I'm sure that because of your bipolar condition, you don't
seem to recall doing that, right?

On 6 Sep 2006 10:18:57 -0700, "basskisser" wrote:

[...]

And the whole problem would be solved if you kill filed him and stopped
responding to his stupidities.

Your post does neither one of you any good.
***** Hope your day is great! *****

John

JR North wrote:
So, when did you stop beating your wife and kids?
JR

Great, ANOTHER village idiot.
I guess you are the same as JimH, too stupid to figure out how to
phrase a sentence correctly without implicating yourself. So, what
evidence DO you have? None? Imagine that.