Default Off topic personal remark about JimH....

He's a man of his word.

He sent me a book last month, and it finally arrived. Seems my branch
of the Post Office "lost it" in the holiday rush and it made it into my
PO Box, finally, on Jan 2.

As this book is titled "The War on Christmas.......(followed by some
remarks about liberals that I won't reprint here)", I gues we can
conclude that delivery was very slo-ho-ho. But JimH did send it when he
said he would.

Thanks, Jim. I promise to read it- at least before next Christmas rolls
around. :-)

JimH

wrote in message
oups.com...
He's a man of his word.

He sent me a book last month, and it finally arrived. Seems my branch
of the Post Office "lost it" in the holiday rush and it made it into my
PO Box, finally, on Jan 2.

As this book is titled "The War on Christmas.......(followed by some
remarks about liberals that I won't reprint here)", I gues we can
conclude that delivery was very slo-ho-ho. But JimH did send it when he
said he would.

Thanks, Jim. I promise to read it- at least before next Christmas rolls
around. :-)

Thank you Chuck. Sorry it took so long.

You also are a man of your word as I received the items you said you sent to
me. I enjoyed the read.

I hope both you and JimC enjoy the book. As both of you previously stated
it is good to read the opinions offered on the "other side of the fence" and
keeping an open mind.

Happy New Year to you and your family Chuck.

P. Fritz

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT com wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
He's a man of his word.

He sent me a book last month, and it finally arrived. Seems my branch
of the Post Office "lost it" in the holiday rush and it made it into my
PO Box, finally, on Jan 2.

As this book is titled "The War on Christmas.......(followed by some
remarks about liberals that I won't reprint here)", I gues we can
conclude that delivery was very slo-ho-ho. But JimH did send it when he
said he would.

Thanks, Jim. I promise to read it- at least before next Christmas rolls
around. :-)

Thank you Chuck. Sorry it took so long.

That will teach you to send it 5th class ;-)

wrote in message
oups.com...
He's a man of his word.

He sent me a book last month, and it finally arrived. Seems my branch
of the Post Office "lost it" in the holiday rush and it made it into my
PO Box, finally, on Jan 2.

As this book is titled "The War on Christmas.......(followed by some
remarks about liberals that I won't reprint here)", I gues we can
conclude that delivery was very slo-ho-ho. But JimH did send it when he
said he would.

Thanks, Jim. I promise to read it- at least before next Christmas rolls
around. :-)

Thank you Chuck. Sorry it took so long.

That will teach you to send it 5th class ;-)

Book rate. The only way to go. ;-)