Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default We're looking to hire boatnuts!

Olympic Boat Centers is the West Coast leader in recreational boat
sales & service and we've been helping families have fun on the
water for over 50-years! As the world-wide number one dealer of
Bayliner, Trophy & Maxxum boats, we are growing and adding to our sales
force.
Olympic has a grand opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Sales
Professional to join our Team in the following locations:

California: Newport Beach, San Bernardino, Canoga Park, Antioch,
San Jose, Livermore & Oakland

Washington: Issaquah, Bellevue. Bellingham, Everett, Fife, Seattle

Indulge your passion for boating while earning industry-leading
compensation. As the #1 dealer of the #1 selling boats worldwide,
Olympic Boat Centers provides you with the latest technologies and
selling tools to be more effective, while handling large volumes of
sales leads.

Our Sales Professional's primary responsibility is to assist our
guests in making the best boat buying decision possible by:
- Utilizing professional selling skills to discover customer
wants and desires while effectively presenting our products
- Demonstrating mastery of both internal and competitive product
information
- Presenting Olympic Boat Centers in a professional and
compelling manner

Applicants must possess:
- A love and knowledge of boats.
- Demonstrated success in high-ticket retail sales
- Working knowledge and application of professional sales
skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong work-ethic
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft: Word, Excel, PowerPoint &
Outlook)

Olympic Boat Centers provides an environment which allows for
personal and career growth while recognizing and rewarding hard work
and success. Earn industry-leading compensation, and receive the
best benefit package in the marine industry including 401k with a
Company contribution program, medical, dental, life, disability,
paid vacation and holidays. Olympic Boat Centers is an equal
opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.

If you are energetic, self-motivated, and ready to make a difference
in an evolving company, then this position is perfect for you.
Submit your resume today by email to or by fax
to 425.450.7427.

All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.

Boat hire near Orlando FL bigfatboab General 4 November 10th 05 09:49 PM
Boat for Hire Financial questions Tamaroak General 11 October 26th 04 10:49 PM
Licence to hire speedboat in Greece/Spain Sailor Cruising 102 April 24th 04 06:25 PM
boat hire 4 u UK Power Boats 2 August 6th 03 09:59 PM
Trailer Hire - advice rune UK Power Boats 0 August 4th 03 01:19 PM