RCE

Default OT ... but funny

"JohnH" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 13:34:48 GMT, Don White
wrote:

basskisser wrote:
wrote:

thunder wrote:

On Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:57:47 -0400, RCE wrote:

Damn! That's a lot of cars. Assuming the 300, refers to General
Lees, there were quite a few other cars trashed in that series. The
police cars alone, could have outfitted a small city.

Watch the first Blues Brothers movie......

One of my favorite all time movies!

Highlight had to be the two songs performed during the concert at the
old dance hall. I read somewhere that John Belushi actually did the
gymnastic flips.
My sons used to get a real big kick out of the Nun smacking the guys
with the pointer. In my day, teachers actually did that.

I think much of my tinnitus is due to being smacked upside the head by
nuns. They were able to curl their hand in such a way that made ears ring
for a month.
--

I remember being wacked on the back of the hand with a ruler in the forth
grade for goofing off. Public school.

I also remember the first day of wood shop in the ninth grade. The shop
teacher came in the room, greeted the new class, then shut the door and
pulled down the shade. He turned to the class and said, "My name is Mr.
(whatever it was). If any of you SOBs think you are big enough to take me,
get up here now and we'll get it on. If not, I expect you SOBs to keep your
damn mouths shut and do as I tell you."

Nobody even breathed. Turns out he also ran the high school drama club.

RCE

www.eisboch.com

Bryan

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news
RCE wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/zwhuw

You'll surely hear from one of the newsgroup idiots who thinks that TV
show is insulting to southerners or rednecks or actors who play them.

Instigator!

Checked out the video because of your comment. It's just a video of a
remote control aircraft designed to look like the general. Creative,
nothing more, nothing less. It does not infer anything about Southeners;
intelligent or otherwise.

RCE wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/zwhuw

You'll surely hear from one of the newsgroup idiots who thinks that TV
show is insulting to southerners or rednecks or actors who play them.

Many people in the world have become far too serious. We only have on shot
here ... we should enjoy it.

RCE

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28559