Default OT This is just funny!!

http://tinyurl.com/be63l

NOYB

Dork.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/be63l

NOYB wrote:
Dork.

Oh, grow up and quit whining.

Reggie Smithers

NOYB wrote:
Dork.

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/be63l

NOYB,
While it is stupid the way an accident is so politicized, but the parody
was funny.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/be63l

How is this relavent to boats, Kevin. Are you going to punish yourself and
not post all weekend?

JimH

"Bert Robbins" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/be63l

How is this relavent to boats, Kevin. Are you going to punish yourself and
not post all weekend?

Come on Bert. Please stop it.

Reggie Smithers

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/be63l

How is this relavent to boats, Kevin. Are you going to punish yourself and
not post all weekend?

Come on Bert. Please stop it.

JimH,

I am glad to see you patrolling the NG in a effort to support a kinder
and gentler NG. Inflammatory posts, trolls and silly fights do nothing
to encourage on topic posts and friendly banter among boaters.

Keep up the good work.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

JimH wrote:

Come on Bert. Please stop it.

That's the problem with trying to be a little bit pregnant. This group
will never be able to respond to political trolls in an adult manner.

Basskisser really ought to know better. First, there must be a group
somewhere that has come together to discuss politics rather than boats.
Second, I think it's illegal to distribute images showing anybody
killing the POTUS.

Bert Robbins

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/be63l

How is this relavent to boats, Kevin. Are you going to punish yourself
and not post all weekend?

Come on Bert. Please stop it.

Why didn't you chastise Kevin about his off topic post like you are doing to
me now?

All of you are getting a little bit cliquish!

JohnH

wrote in message
ups.com...
http://tinyurl.com/be63l

How is this relavent to boats, Kevin. Are you going to punish yourself and
not post all weekend?

Come on Bert. Please stop it.

WTG, Jim!
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

funny - kinda - story... Don White General 24 February 9th 06 07:23 PM
funny - kinda - story... Reggie Smithers General 42 February 9th 06 02:56 PM
OT Funny Article About Fed's Wanting Google's Data [email protected] General 0 February 8th 06 01:42 PM
Some funny pics *JimH* General 1 October 28th 05 06:46 PM
OT Very funny, and true! [email protected] General 1 October 7th 05 08:27 PM