Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
JimH

Default Try to find a can of.............

.......Collinite Fleetwax (paste) for sale anywhere but on the net. I
couldn't.....and believe me I tried.

After my doctors appointment today I went looking for a can of Collinite
Fleetwax and a thermostat for my boat.

Boaterworld........sorry, we have neither.....try WestMarine.

WestMarine........nope, don't have them....try NAPA for the thermostat.

NAPA.........that will be a special order and it may take 2 weeks.

Jeesh!

On the way home I stopped at Home Depot to get some painting supplies for
barrier and bottom painting and looked for SS 3/16" 'snaptoggles' (for
securing the new boat seat pedestal)....again, no luck.

So back home I went, empty handed. I jumped onto the internet and found all
the items but could not find one store that carried all or even 2 or the
items. Oops, looks like separate shipping charges for each of the 3 items.

I ended up paying $20.50 in combined shipping charges for 3 relatively small
packages of merchandise retailing for $44 total. Go figure!

So...........do they sell Collinite in a store by you? ;-)