Doug Kanter

Default Tying braided line to regular mono

My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat has
requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess facial
hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train approaches Kodak's
Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which melts through the
asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically harmless.

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley Fireline)
be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined with a swivel?

And, when did the train leave Baltimore?

DownTime

Doug Kanter wrote:
My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat has
requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess facial
hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train approaches Kodak's
Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which melts through the
asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically harmless.

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley Fireline)
be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined with a swivel?

And, when did the train leave Baltimore?

yes, i use a uni knot to uni knot ALL the time. only way to go.

p.s. get a dog

p.p.s Why would ANYONE want to be in baltimoe to begin with?

FishWisher

Braided line is best spooled with a backing of mono and it's common to
tie the two together - unless you have a tig welder in Batimore. In
which case, weld the braid onto the spool before the next train leaves.
Or, use feline facial hair as the backing and forego the welder.

Do not attempt to weld facial hair back onto a cat unless you are three
years old and bought a house in 2004.

Dale
www.fishwisher.com

basskisser

Doug Kanter wrote:
My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat has
requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess facial
hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train approaches Kodak's
Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which melts through the
asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically harmless.

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley Fireline)
be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined with a swivel?

Yes, using a Stren Knot:
http://www.sal****ersportsman.com/sa...472807,00.html

And, when did the train leave Baltimore?

Wednesday?

NOYB

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat has
requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess
facial hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train
approaches Kodak's Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which
melts through the asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically
harmless.

Are you on drugs?

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley
Fireline) be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined
with a swivel?

Tie braid to mono with a uni to uni knot. I do it all the time. Swivels
are too visible to fish.

NOYB

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 22:08:10 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat
has
requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess
facial hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train
approaches Kodak's Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which
melts through the asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically
harmless.

Are you on drugs?

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley
Fireline) be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined
with a swivel?

Tie braid to mono with a uni to uni knot. I do it all the time. Swivels
are too visible to fish.

No way.

No way what?

Down here, a swivel means you ain't gonna get a bite.

Or are you saying "no way" to swivels?

Doug Kanter

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat
has requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess
facial hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train
approaches Kodak's Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which
melts through the asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically
harmless.

Are you on drugs?

Me on drugs? From a guy who lives in a world that's 138% fantasy, that's
pretty rich! :-)

RCE

"NOYB" wrote in message
ink.net...

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley
Fireline) be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined
with a swivel?

Tie braid to mono with a uni to uni knot. I do it all the time. Swivels
are too visible to fish.

Fishing test.

What's a bimini?

RCE

Don White

RCE wrote:

Fishing test.

What's a bimini?

RCE

Canvas & frame to keep sun off your balding head.