Doug Kanter

Default Tying braided line to regular mono

My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat has
requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess facial
hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train approaches Kodak's
Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which melts through the
asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically harmless.

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley Fireline)
be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined with a swivel?

And, when did the train leave Baltimore?