basskisser

Default Tying braided line to regular mono

CalifBill wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

CalifBill wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
ups.com...

And do tell, how does that tell anyone that those particular
boats
allow you to bait your own, gaff and land your own? That's what's
in
question here, not whether they are catching any fish.

None of those boats has ever baited my hook, or most anybody elses.
Jacky
Douglas may bait your hook when trolling for salmon as a properly
rigged
trolling bait will catch more fish.

We went for Rockfish, a bottom feeder! And again, Bill, I've been on
many different party boats, in many different states, and they all
do
the same thing, and give the same reasons for doing so. You've still
not shown me one bit of evidence to the contrary.

Ihave been on party boats out of Tampa, San Diego, Ft. Bragg, CA, SF,
HMB
and never had the problems you had.

What party boats out of Tampa??

A crappy none! Was in the 1980's, so do not remember the name. Trip was
supposed to go offshore. We never left sight of land, to fish a man made
reef. Bad fishing, and poor rental gear.

As suspected.........not a clue....

Why would I not have a clue?
They let us bait our own hooks with squid. I was in Clearwater on business,
and had an open day. So the field engineer and I got on a fishing boat. No
real research on the boat, was available and we went fishing.

You was in Clearwater and drove back inland to catch a party