NOYB

Default Tying braided line to regular mono

"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
My house was built when I was 3 years old. I bought in in 2004. My cat has
requested weekly electrolysis to deal with what she thinks is excess
facial hair. She thinks I should pay for the treatments. A train
approaches Kodak's Rochester factory, derails, and dumps something which
melts through the asphalt on the adjacent street, but is theoretically
harmless.

Are you on drugs?

With these factors in mind, can braided fishing line (like Berkley
Fireline) be tied directly to regular mono, or are the two best joined
with a swivel?

Tie braid to mono with a uni to uni knot. I do it all the time. Swivels
are too visible to fish.