JimH

Default Dr. Vinyl Part Deuce

I picked up 2 boat cushions today after some repairs were made by one of our
local Dr. Vinyl franchise holders.

$60 for repair 3 very noticeable tears and 2 smaller ones, none larger than
a dime though. I am very pleased with the work as one cannot see the repair
unless looking at a certain angle, and even then it is not very noticeable
unless you know where the repair was.

I know the quality of work may vary between franchise owners, but I would
certainly recommend these guys for minor boat or car upholstery repairs.

Dr. Vinyl JimH General 1 February 18th 06 04:10 PM
Dr. Vinyl JimH General 8 January 15th 06 01:57 AM
Is this your final answer - Part Deux JimH General 43 December 31st 05 05:19 AM
Unlubberizing flags, banners and pennants, Part I [email protected] General 3 December 27th 05 09:38 PM
Vinyl coated stainless Robert or Karen Swarts Boat Building 5 October 6th 05 01:00 AM