JimH

Default $365 Million Powerball

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

How much more would you have to win to catch up to Richard (money wise) if
you won that jackpot?

RCE

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

How much more would you have to win to catch up to Richard (money wise) if
you won that jackpot?

Come on .... that's enough .... who started this, anyway ?

Ya'll been smokin wacky tobaccy.

RCE

JimH

"RCE" wrote in message

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

How much more would you have to win to catch up to Richard (money wise)
if you won that jackpot?

Come on .... that's enough .... who started this, anyway ?

Ya'll been smokin wacky tobaccy.

RCE

But mom, he started it!

Don White

RCE wrote:
" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message

Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

How much more would you have to win to catch up to Richard (money wise) if
you won that jackpot?

Come on .... that's enough .... who started this, anyway ?

Ya'll been smokin wacky tobaccy.

RCE

Besides..we all know it's Mrs. E who controls the money
RCE

"Don White" wrote in message

Besides..we all know it's Mrs. E who controls the money

Now wait a cotton pick'n minute. Mrs.E does not *control* anything. She
just has supreme veto power on all expenditures.

Actually, I joke about and with her, but she is a pretty amazing woman. We
were high school sweethearts, married at 19 and have had a very interesting
life together so far. She and I are about as different personality-wise as
any two people could be, yet it has worked for 36 years. She is a rock
solid family orientated person (comes from a heavy duty Italian family) with
a super, outgoing personality. I have always been more of a introvert with
an adventurous streak who gets bored easily and have a history of taking
risks. When times were tough she still made sure the kids were properly
mothered while holding down a full-time job to help make ends meet. She
overcame a serious health issue that knocked us all for a loop and now is a
10 year survivor. We have three grown children that all have their heads
screwed on correctly and 5 grandchildren. Not bad.

I could have done a lot worse. She could have done a lot better.

RCE

RCE

Even if you can't train your freakin' dog. :)

Speaking of which, there is a common misconception about Labs as being
a little slow on the up take. It's not true.

They are smarter than we are - they just don't want us to know. :)

I picked up a book on Labs when I was at the pet store. Contrary to the
comment of the store manager, the book claims that Labs are one of the
brighter breeds. I knew it. He's testing me.

RCE

RCE

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news .. :)

I've been married for 32 years.

Fish just ain't biting today, Harry. :-)

RCE

RCE

RCE wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news . :)

I've been married for 32 years.

Fish just ain't biting today, Harry. :-)

RCE

It's absolutely true.

I understand.

RCE

Don White

RCE wrote:

[...]

Congratulations...you know how to pick'em!
Reggie Smithers

RCE wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
news . :)

I've been married for 32 years.

Fish just ain't biting today, Harry. :-)

RCE

Way too obvious. ; ) It takes a more natural motion to get the fish to
bite.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.