RCE

Default $365 Million Powerball

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

Who's Eisboch? Like to get to know the guy ...

RCE

JohnH

On Fri, 17 Feb 2006 13:39:45 -0500, "RCE" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

Who's Eisboch? Like to get to know the guy ...

RCE

Have you tried that telephoto lens yet?

Here's a tip I got from someone...When changing lenses, hold the camera so
the lens opening is towards the ground. This helps keep dust from getting
in. (Gravity is your friend.)
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
RCE

"JohnH" wrote in message

Have you tried that telephoto lens yet?

Here's a tip I got from someone...When changing lenses, hold the camera so
the lens opening is towards the ground. This helps keep dust from getting
in. (Gravity is your friend.)
--
'Til next time,

John H

As a matter of fact, I have. I'll post a couple of pics using it in a few
min. over there.

I almost took it back. I bought two UV filters - one for each lens sets.
The first went on fine. I could not get the one for the telephoto lens to
screw on to save my life. Finally, as a last resort, I read the paperwork.
The girl sold me two 67mm filters. The telephoto lens takes a 62mm. Back
to the store later.

RCE

RCE

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
. ..
RCE wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

Who's Eisboch? Like to get to know the guy ...

RCE

Guy who used to log on here until Dick Cheney shot him.

So, what's a little birdshot among friends, anyway?

RCE