Default $365 Million Powerball

Harry Krause wrote:
Well, it is a high enough prize for me to buy a ticket. It would be nice
to have as much $$$ as Eisboch.

:}

At the moment:

$ 365 Million, or $ 177.3 Million Cash Value...

As soon as my cash starts coming in from my partnership with JohnH, I
should be right up there close to the cash out value. We have several
people, mostly in Nigeria, who are coming into a lot of money, and they
are going to give us great sums of it. Any day now....

jabadoodle

wrote in message

As soon as my cash starts coming in from my partnership with JohnH, I
should be right up there close to the cash out value. We have several
people, mostly in Nigeria, who are coming into a lot of money, and they
are going to give us great sums of it. Any day now....

Sadly, but truely, you probably have more chance of the Nigeria money
coming than Harry has of winning that lottery. 170 million to 1 or something
like that.

If you win Harry, you'll have 8 of my dollars...4 last time, 4 this time.