RCE

Default $365 Million Powerball

"Don White" wrote in message

Besides..we all know it's Mrs. E who controls the money

Now wait a cotton pick'n minute. Mrs.E does not *control* anything. She
just has supreme veto power on all expenditures.

Actually, I joke about and with her, but she is a pretty amazing woman. We
were high school sweethearts, married at 19 and have had a very interesting
life together so far. She and I are about as different personality-wise as
any two people could be, yet it has worked for 36 years. She is a rock
solid family orientated person (comes from a heavy duty Italian family) with
a super, outgoing personality. I have always been more of a introvert with
an adventurous streak who gets bored easily and have a history of taking
risks. When times were tough she still made sure the kids were properly
mothered while holding down a full-time job to help make ends meet. She
overcame a serious health issue that knocked us all for a loop and now is a
10 year survivor. We have three grown children that all have their heads
screwed on correctly and 5 grandchildren. Not bad.

I could have done a lot worse. She could have done a lot better.

RCE