JimH

Default Poor Dick Cheney - the saga continues (guffaw)

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

BFD. Yawn

RCE

" JimH" jimh_osudad@yahooDOT comREMOVETHIS wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

BFD. Yawn

Passs aat ... snort .... yawn .... streeeeeetch) ...
Huh? what happened?

RCE

JimH wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
Oh shoot! Veep had no license for quail hunt
BY KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU
Monday, February 13th, 2006

WASHINGTON - Vice President Cheney had no license to kill - quail, that
is.

BFD. Yawn

Jim, do you think that it's okay for people to poach? Or is it just
that you think it's okay for Cheney to poach? Laws are laws. If I were
hunting in Texas without a license and shot someone in the face, I'll
bet I'd get a fine for doing so.