Hoodoo

Default "Frank" the fake nym continues to make excuses

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:33:02 -0500, Harry the hypocrite KKKrause
CROSS-POSTED:

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:33:02 -0500
From: Harry the hypocrite KKKrause
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.politics.immigration,alt.obituaries
Subject: "Frank" the fake nym continues to make excuses

Mrs. Ken [facilitating ****] Ehrett wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 13:59:46 -0500, Mrs. Ken [facilitating ****] Ehrett
wrote:

You are now supposed to be able to buy 13 round mag for the .40 compact, or so
every gun dealer claims, but no one ever has them in stock. But that's another story.

Oops. That should be 12 round mags for the .40 Compact. I think the
13 rounders are for the 9mm which I'm also looking to buy as my next
gun. Haven't decided on an HK 9 mm or a Baretta 92F. I'm going to
try both when the weather warms up a bit more.

I'd recommend a Glock 26 for small hands. Simplest, most reliable,
accurate right out of the box, mag holds 12. I prefer A G34, but I have
big hands.

Which goes against KKKrause's feelings for other gun owners and his
desire to circumvent gun laws in his state of residence.

Here's harry the hypocrite's own words:

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:59:54 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: Neal Knox, firearms rights activist

....get rid of everyone who has a handgun AND the handguns, and
produce useful clothing.

-----------------------------------

Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 10:23:57 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Subject: More good news for the gun ******s

I'm opposed to CCW, and I think guns and their owners should be
registered and licensed, with a license obtainable only after a
background check and a safety course.

-------------------------------

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Subject: ISO "legal" six shooter for Maryland...
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

I'm interested in buying my first handgun (I have a closet full
of shotguns), and what I want is a Ruger New Model Single Six
Hunter, model KNR7H, in stainless.

I want a new in the box pistola.

Problem is, I live in Maryland, and we have a state law that
makes legal purchase of this revolver a no-no, unless you
purchase one that was manufactured several years ago. Revolvers
manufacturer in, I believe, the last two years have to have an
integral lock on them. Ruger has not seen fit to re-engineer this
model to accommodate Maryalnd.

But it is legal, I understand, to buy a brand-new revolver if it
was manufactured prior to the "no lock, no sale" ban. What I
would have to do is find a a dealer either in Maryland or out of
state and arrange a legal sale. The out of state transaction
would be handled through a local holder of an FFL, I suppose.

Question is, how would I find out who has the model revolver I want?

Is there any sort of dealer cooperative where inventory lists are
available for perusal?

Thanks

--------------------------

What a ****ing hypocrite!

harry KKKrause the hypocrite

~~~
John Wesley Gilmer
12526 Agatite Road
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
(904)241-9944
I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are.
You also won't be the first person that I didn't like who I
had to kill. Legally. ***********-- john wesley gilmer III
john wesley gilmer III is, of course, "el Presidente,
Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club, www.ABVMC.com"
.com
JohnH

Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:33:02 -0500
From: Harry the hypocrite KKKrause
Newsgroups:
alt.fan.jimmy-buffett,alt.politics.immigration,alt.obituaries

Nah, Harry knows better. This must be fake.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:59:54 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

[...]

First, what does this have to do with boats? Secondly, that petty name
calling does nothing for YOUR credibility.

Hoodoo

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:59:54 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

[...]

First, it has to do with this newsgroup's self-appointed font of
ignorance who is so full of ****, and therefore full of himself, that
he has no respect for other people and their opposing viewpoints.

Second, I really don't give a rat's ass what you think about me. If
you prefer to idolize and facilitate a known liar and misinformed
asshole like KKKrause as your barometer of "credibility", you're
welcome to him. That doesn't speak well of yourself. Various people he
repeatedly offends, denigrates, and continually annoys with malice
aforethought are sick of his puerile mentality and I, for one, am
addressing the matter by using his own lies and bull**** against him.

Control your self-appointed ****ant and don't let him spoil other
newsgroups through his whining repetitive one-sentence
anti-Republican/Libertarian blather like he has this one. That's not
stated from any political point of view but in regard to "herr e. (the
hypocrite) KKKrause" never presenting any input for conversational
discourse except his continued harping via repetition of his asinine
minimalist rants.

The firearms content quoted above is a portion of compiled examples
wherein KKKrause is talking out both sides of his ass. By first
stating that he abhors handguns and, most egregiously, the people who
legally own them and subsequently spouting off like an avid handgun
owner whose self-serving, while equally ignorant, opinions are to be
taken as the be-all, end-all point of reference for everyone who views
his blubbering usenet posts.

Control your lying (as in retransmitting content into this newsgroup
that I posted elsewhere even though he stated numerous times that he
has me kill-filed) ****-heel and shorten the leash on his monkey ass.

If he wishes to disrupt and generally annoy peaceful participants in
other newsgroups, in return I'll see that his bull**** is properly
exposed so everyone can see his lying hypocritical demeanor.

--
John Wesley Gilmer
12526 Agatite Road
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
(904) 673-0932
(904) 247-3543

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:09:38 -0600, Hoodoo wrote:

[...]

Not our Harry. Our Harry has much more sense. A fake has gotten to you.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Reggie Smithers

JohnH wrote:
[...]

JohnH,
Hoodoo like most trolls should be ignored.

--
Reggie
That's my story and I am sticking to it.

JohnH

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:48:38 -0500, Reggie Smithers
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
[...]

I agree. And folks who cross post crap should exercise some damn sense.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****
JimH

wrote:

If he wishes to disrupt and generally annoy peaceful participants in
other newsgroups, in return I'll see that his bull**** is properly
exposed so everyone can see his lying hypocritical demeanor.

Not our Harry. Our Harry has much more sense. A fake has gotten to you.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH,
Hoodoo like most trolls should be ignored.

I agree.

Then why didn't you?

Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 12:59:54 -0500
From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries

From: Harry Krause
Newsgroups: rec.guns
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:59:17 +0000 (UTC)

[...]

Thank you for making my point, in that it has NOTHING to do with
rec.boats.

Second, I really don't give a rat's ass what you think about me. If
you prefer to idolize and facilitate a known liar and misinformed
asshole like KKKrause as your barometer of "credibility", you're
welcome to him. That doesn't speak well of yourself. Various people he
repeatedly offends, denigrates, and continually annoys with malice
aforethought are sick of his puerile mentality and I, for one, am
addressing the matter by using his own lies and bull**** against him.

I'm glad that you don't care what I think about you, because anybody
that doesn't have the intelligence to make a point without profanity,
name calling, etc. CERTAINLY shows NO credibility, and very little
sense.
What makes you think I "idolize" ANYBODY?

Control your self-appointed ****ant and don't let him spoil other
newsgroups through his whining repetitive one-sentence
anti-Republican/Libertarian blather like he has this one.

Harry has self appointed himself as a "****ant"?? Jeez, I'd think that
if someone was to "self appoint" themselves something, they'd make
themselves Ruler of The Universe, or Ruler of the Old Farts Motorcycle
Club
That's not
stated from any political point of view but in regard to "herr e. (the
hypocrite) KKKrause" never presenting any input for conversational
discourse except his continued harping via repetition of his asinine
minimalist rants.

Again, petty name calling shows your complete lack of crediblity.

The firearms content quoted above is a portion of compiled examples
wherein KKKrause is talking out both sides of his ass. By first
stating that he abhors handguns and, most egregiously, the people who
legally own them and subsequently spouting off like an avid handgun
owner whose self-serving, while equally ignorant, opinions are to be
taken as the be-all, end-all point of reference for everyone who views
his blubbering usenet posts.

Are you crying or just whining really loud?

Control your lying (as in retransmitting content into this newsgroup
that I posted elsewhere even though he stated numerous times that he
has me kill-filed) ****-heel and shorten the leash on his monkey ass.

If he wishes to disrupt and generally annoy peaceful participants in
other newsgroups, in return I'll see that his bull**** is properly
exposed so everyone can see his lying hypocritical demeanor.

Damn, those old farts get riled up!!

--
John Wesley Gilmer
12526 Agatite Road
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
(904) 673-0932
(904) 247-3543
I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are.
You also won't be the first person that I didn't like who I
had to kill. Legally. -- john wesley gilmer III
john wesley gilmer III is, of course, "el Presidente,
Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club, www.ABVMC.com"
.com

No, your neither smarter, bigger, stronger than I. And if you want to
try to kill me, bring it on.....

Hoodoo

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:33:59 -0500, JohnH wrote:

[...]

herr e. KKKrause is nothing but "fake". A self-aggrandizing blowhard
who knows little but puts on an air of superiority. Thankfully, there
are people like you who see through his 'act' and without people like
us he'd continue harassing and annoying whomever he pleases ad-nauseum
(with emphasis on the relative nausea factor in dealing with
close-minded mental midgets like his [un]kind).