bluebird

Default !!!!!!!! make thousands of dollars with very little effort

Follow the plan, work from home, make $50,000

$$ALL IT TAKES IS $6.00 $$

Dear Internet User,
Good day, I read this article written where someone earned an
ASTOUNDING amount of money in less than a month and I've decided to
follow his instructions on the secrets behind making big bucks in the
Mail Business. So all money seekers, read this carefully.

**READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!**
I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. A

little while back, I was browsing through several newsgroups, just like

you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $6.00! I thought, "This must be a scam!", but like most
of us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said to send $1.00
to each of the 6 names stated in the article. You then
place your own e-mail address in the bottom of the list at #6, and
post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There are thousands) I
decided to invest the $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!...within 7 days, I
started getting money in my in box! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made
about $25. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over
$1,000! In the third week I had over $10,000 and it's still growing.
This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000 and it's
still coming in rapidly. Let me tell you HOW this works and most
importantly, WHY it works.... Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5

replies (a very low example). I make $5 with my name at #6 on the
letter. Now, each of the 5 people who just sent me $1 make the MINIMUM
200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 people respond to each

of the original 5 that's another $25...just do the math! By the time I
reach the #1 position, with ONLY 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react, I
will receive $15,625; with an original investment of only $6! I promise

you that if you follow the directions exactly, you will start making
more money than you thought possible by doing something so easy!
SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in! It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00. IMPORTANT: This is not a
rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is virtually no
risk - it really works!!!! If all of the following instructions are
adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE:
Follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours in 20

to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and
integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by carefully

adhering to the instructions. In this business your product is not solid and
tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developing Mailing

This is a perfectly legal way to make easy money. You have probably
heard about this method on Oprah and 20/20, so this is not a scam.
Basically you send $1.00 to these 6 different e-mails asking them to
(Please put me on your e-mail list)This is what makes it legal. You
have to do this by Paypal and you have to have a Premier or Business
account with them. To setup your account go to www.paypal.com. These
are the addresses to send it to:

#1)
#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)

#6)

After you do this you copy this letter and add your e-mail to the
bottom of the list. (PUT YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS AT NUMBER 6 AND THEN THE
E-MAIL THAT WAS AT 6 BECOMES 5 THEN THE ONE THAT WAS AT 5 BECOMES 4 AND

SO ON AND SO FORTH.)Make sure that the e-mail that you put down is the
same one you used to set-up your paypal account so you can receive
money.

Then send the revised letter with your e-mail in the number 6 spot to a

minimum of 200 message groups and then just sit back LET THE MONEY ROLL

IN!!!

ITS EASY AND IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!!!!!!!!!!

Lists. GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge
rewards from this. By the way, please DON'T try to deceive people by
posting the messages with your name in the list and not sending the
CASH to the rest of the people already on the list, you will NOT get
any. This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share
the wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!! You
also may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future cash. Make
sure you print this article out RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of
everyone that sends you CASH and always keep an eye on the newsgroups
to make sure everyone is playing fairly. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY.

NOTE: You may want to retain every name and e-mail address sent to you, either

on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you. This
VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefully
followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a
List Developer with $1 each. Your name will move up the list
geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! Send it now, add your own
name to the list and you're in business!

--DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS--
Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your mouse cursor at the beginning of this letter,
click and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, right click
and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter
into the computer's memory.
Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse cursor at the
top of the blank page. Right click from the 'edit' menu, select
'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad and you may
add your name and address to the list.
Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go

back to.
Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various

newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)
Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the "post" message button. You're done with
your first one! CONGRATULATIONS...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump

to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it

will take about a minute for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, YOU HAVE TO
POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from
around the world within days! **JUST MAKE SURE ALL
THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

Remember that this will only cost you $6 that is it, no more no less.
Can you honestly afford to take the chance of making this kind of money pass you bye.

What are you waiting for.

no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other
commercial interests

-= Get GrabIt for free from
http://www.shemes.com/ =-

Amerika is Always at War jlrogers ASA 2 November 4th 05 09:20 PM
Thinking of becoming a live aboard richard Cruising 27 November 3rd 05 09:27 PM
Do they make good boat parts? Jim Carter General 4 October 18th 05 04:56 AM