JohnH

Default "Frank" the fake nym continues to make excuses

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:09:38 -0600, Hoodoo wrote:

harry KKKrause the hypocrite

First, what does this have to do with boats? Secondly, that petty name
calling does nothing for YOUR credibility.

First, it has to do with this newsgroup's self-appointed font of
ignorance who is so full of ****, and therefore full of himself, that
he has no respect for other people and their opposing viewpoints.

Second, I really don't give a rat's ass what you think about me. If
you prefer to idolize and facilitate a known liar and misinformed
asshole like KKKrause as your barometer of "credibility", you're
welcome to him. That doesn't speak well of yourself. Various people he
repeatedly offends, denigrates, and continually annoys with malice
aforethought are sick of his puerile mentality and I, for one, am
addressing the matter by using his own lies and bull**** against him.

Control your self-appointed ****ant and don't let him spoil other
newsgroups through his whining repetitive one-sentence
anti-Republican/Libertarian blather like he has this one. That's not
stated from any political point of view but in regard to "herr e. (the
hypocrite) KKKrause" never presenting any input for conversational
discourse except his continued harping via repetition of his asinine
minimalist rants.

The firearms content quoted above is a portion of compiled examples
wherein KKKrause is talking out both sides of his ass. By first
stating that he abhors handguns and, most egregiously, the people who
legally own them and subsequently spouting off like an avid handgun
owner whose self-serving, while equally ignorant, opinions are to be
taken as the be-all, end-all point of reference for everyone who views
his blubbering usenet posts.

Control your lying (as in retransmitting content into this newsgroup
that I posted elsewhere even though he stated numerous times that he
has me kill-filed) ****-heel and shorten the leash on his monkey ass.

If he wishes to disrupt and generally annoy peaceful participants in
other newsgroups, in return I'll see that his bull**** is properly
exposed so everyone can see his lying hypocritical demeanor.

Not our Harry. Our Harry has much more sense. A fake has gotten to you.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****