Hoodoo

Default "Frank" the fake nym continues to make excuses

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 07:48:38 -0500, Reggie Smithers
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 02:09:38 -0600, Hoodoo wrote:
harry KKKrause the hypocrite
First, what does this have to do with boats? Secondly, that petty name
calling does nothing for YOUR credibility.
First, it has to do with this newsgroup's self-appointed font of
ignorance who is so full of ****, and therefore full of himself, that
he has no respect for other people and their opposing viewpoints.

Second, I really don't give a rat's ass what you think about me. If
you prefer to idolize and facilitate a known liar and misinformed
asshole like KKKrause as your barometer of "credibility", you're
welcome to him. That doesn't speak well of yourself. Various people he
repeatedly offends, denigrates, and continually annoys with malice
aforethought are sick of his puerile mentality and I, for one, am
addressing the matter by using his own lies and bull**** against him.

Control your self-appointed ****ant and don't let him spoil other
newsgroups through his whining repetitive one-sentence
anti-Republican/Libertarian blather like he has this one. That's not
stated from any political point of view but in regard to "herr e. (the
hypocrite) KKKrause" never presenting any input for conversational
discourse except his continued harping via repetition of his asinine
minimalist rants.

The firearms content quoted above is a portion of compiled examples
wherein KKKrause is talking out both sides of his ass. By first
stating that he abhors handguns and, most egregiously, the people who
legally own them and subsequently spouting off like an avid handgun
owner whose self-serving, while equally ignorant, opinions are to be
taken as the be-all, end-all point of reference for everyone who views
his blubbering usenet posts.

Control your lying (as in retransmitting content into this newsgroup
that I posted elsewhere even though he stated numerous times that he
has me kill-filed) ****-heel and shorten the leash on his monkey ass.

If he wishes to disrupt and generally annoy peaceful participants in
other newsgroups, in return I'll see that his bull**** is properly
exposed so everyone can see his lying hypocritical demeanor.

Not our Harry. Our Harry has much more sense. A fake has gotten to you.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

JohnH,
Hoodoo like most trolls should be ignored.

I'm not a troll by any means. I am someone who is fed up with
KKKrause's continual disrespect for other newsgroup participants and
is more of a troll factor with his one-track mind(lessess) of posting
comments denigrating people with opposing viewpoints on any topic,
mostly though, those holding political viewpoints than his ignorant
beliefs.

He would do well to add conversational content supporting his views
but that is too much work for him. He prefers, and revels in,
harassing other people for sport and that is what I abhor most about
his monkey ass. It is his ongoing abuse of other people which compels
me to retaliate by using his own lies and bull**** to reveal the
asshole behind the ignorant and belligerent braggart.

--
John Wesley Gilmer
12526 Agatite Road
posted to rec.boats,alt.fan.frank-zappa,wi.general,soc.singles
Billy's Daddy

Family portrait of the Cmelak Family: http://www.mytrailerpark.com/

As detailed at http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/Cmelak.htm William
"Fat Bill" Cmelak of N9340 Pickerel Creek Rd
Pearson, WI 54462-8140 is the Hoodoo Troll , or more

acurately hiding behind a Frontiernet.net account for those of you who
want to complain about him) who also posts as Caltrops.

Fat, stupid, bisexual, with a mental health diagnosis of being a
psychopathic personality who is unable to control his rage, and an
avowed white supremacist, Cmelak lives a lonely existence in a dirty
mobile home in the woods that he has
difficulty heating in these days of high heating oil prices.

Cmelak has a history of writing about running over motorcyclists (as
posted in several motorcycling newsgroups warning of this idiot
"Pearson, WI man brags about running over motorcyclists -- "I
occasionally like to play games such as rolling up on them and scaring
them for the ****-sake. It's funny sometimes how scared to death people

can look when suddenly seeing something they'd never expected.
Priceless! ")

Cmelak has also posted extensively about his desires to rape and murder

other men. A law enforcement officer described Cmelak as a "sick ****."

Cmelak hid, presumably underneath his mobile home, for a month in
order to avoid being interviewed by the police.

A wannabe outdoorsman and "frugal living" enthusiast, Cmelak's cheap
lifestyle has been encouraged by a series of debts and resulting
lawsuits that he incurred in recent years (go to
http://wcca.wicourts.gov/ and search for "William Cmelak" for a
portion of his legal problems).

Hoodoo

On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 16:14:56 -0600, Skipper wrote:

Hoodoo wrote:
I'm not a troll by any means. I am someone who is fed up with
KKKrause's continual disrespect for other newsgroup participants and
is more of a troll factor with his one-track mind(lessess) of posting
comments denigrating people with opposing viewpoints on any topic,
mostly though, those holding political viewpoints than his ignorant
beliefs.

He would do well to add conversational content supporting his views
but that is too much work for him. He prefers, and revels in,
harassing other people for sport and that is what I abhor most about
his monkey ass. It is his ongoing abuse of other people which compels
me to retaliate by using his own lies and bull**** to reveal the
asshole behind the ignorant and belligerent braggart.

Krause simply lacks the depth to enter into conversational discourse
supporting his views. He is nothing more than the classic know-nothing
troll.

I believe that he compensates for his ignorance in all topics by
willfully denigrating everyone who converses with intelligence,
respect, and positive perspective pertaining to societal interaction.
His is a classic bully mentality wherein his lack of social graces
compels him to derogate the folks he envies most out of jealousy and
spite.

--
John Wesley Gilmer
12526 Agatite Road
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
(904) 673-0932
(904) 247-3543
I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are.
You also won't be the first person that I didn't like who I
had to kill. Legally. ***********-- john wesley gilmer III
john wesley gilmer III is, of course, "el Presidente,
Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club, www.ABVMC.com"
.com
posted to rec.boats,alt.fan.frank-zappa,wi.general

Since the Hoodoo Troll insists on continuing his 13 month long campaign
of harrassment, it's only fair to warn other innocent potential victims
who this fool is:

~~~