Reggie Smithers

Default Off topic but not political...

Harry Krause wrote:
Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

I'm referring to the struggles of Randy McCloy Jr., the miner who was
rescued from that mine explosion in West Virginia, but is in serious
shape in the hospital.

Certainly the public wants to know and is entitled to know that he is
alive and in treatment, but hardly an hour goes by without more intimate
details of his condition being announced. What's next? Displaying the
contents of his bedpan?

It's enough to know that the guy got out alive. If he recovers, maybe
we'll get a wave from him on TV. But these damned incessant and
intrusive news reports and interviews...enough already!

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss
Reggie Smithers

Harry Krause wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

I'm referring to the struggles of Randy McCloy Jr., the miner who was
rescued from that mine explosion in West Virginia, but is in serious
shape in the hospital.

Certainly the public wants to know and is entitled to know that he is
alive and in treatment, but hardly an hour goes by without more
intimate details of his condition being announced. What's next?
Displaying the contents of his bedpan?

It's enough to know that the guy got out alive. If he recovers, maybe
we'll get a wave from him on TV. But these damned incessant and
intrusive news reports and interviews...enough already!

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to rec.boats?
Of course not.

Harry,
Don't you normally come south for some fishing in the winter? You
planning on coming to Fl. anytime soon?

Reggie Smithers wrote:

Harry,
Don't you normally come south for some fishing in the winter? You
planning on coming to Fl. anytime soon?

I'm ready for spring so I can take my daughter back to the lake for
some great skiing and take her fishing for once.

Those past warm days in the first week of Jan. (65 degrees) made me
want to take the boat out, even though the water is waaaay too cold.
It's hard to pass up a nice day.

I suppose I have about 3 months to wait, though....

JimH

"Reggie Smithers" wrote in message
Harry Krause wrote:
Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

Did you ask yourself that same question when you posted my name and address
here after stalking me?

JimH

Harry Krause wrote:
Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

Did you ask yourself that same question when you posted my name and
address here after stalking me?

There he goes...again, and only a few hours after once again saying he was
climbing back aboard the wagon.

All I did was post the truth Harry. You can make your own inferences about
it.

JohnH

Harry Krause wrote:
Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

Did you ask yourself that same question when you posted my name and
address here after stalking me?

There he goes...again, and only a few hours after once again saying he was
climbing back aboard the wagon.

All I did was post the truth Harry. You can make your own inferences about
it.

I think he's referring to your apology the other day for getting into it with him,
and then letting yourself get sucked into it again. Filter him.

--
John H.

"Divide each difficulty into as many parts as is feasible and necessary to resolve it."
Rene Descartes
JimH

Harry Krause wrote:
Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

Did you ask yourself that same question when you posted my name and
address here after stalking me?

There he goes...again, and only a few hours after once again saying he
was
climbing back aboard the wagon.

All I did was post the truth Harry. You can make your own inferences
about
it.

I think he's referring to your apology the other day for getting into it
with him,
and then letting yourself get sucked into it again. Filter him.

--
John H.

I am putting him back in John. I should have done it earlier after I saw
his reply to Chuck.

Do note, however, that my reply to Krause was nothing more than an
observation about what he did to me and my wife by stalking us and posting
our personal information here in this NG......yet then complaining about
some lacking respect for others privacy. His comment stunk of hypocrisy.

Bill McKee

Harry Krause wrote:
Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

Did you ask yourself that same question when you posted my name and
address here after stalking me?

There he goes...again, and only a few hours after once again saying he was
climbing back aboard the wagon.

And your respect for boating and privacy?

Don White

Harry Krause wrote:

Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

Did you ask yourself that same question when you posted my name and
address here after stalking me?

There he goes...again, and only a few hours after once again saying
he was climbing back aboard the wagon.

All I did was post the truth Harry. You can make your own inferences
about it.

I think he's referring to your apology the other day for getting into
it with him,
and then letting yourself get sucked into it again. Filter him.

Yes, I am referring to his oft-repeated apologies, and his frequent
falling off the wagon, over and over and over and over and over. It's
kind of silly.

Hertvik has no self-control.

I find it all quite amusing.
You can bet the farm that the Good Rev. can't go a day without a dust up
with someone........anyone!
Reggie Smithers

Harry Krause wrote:

Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

Did you ask yourself that same question when you posted my name and
address here after stalking me?

There he goes...again, and only a few hours after once again saying he was
climbing back aboard the wagon.

All I did was post the truth Harry. You can make your own inferences about
it.

JimH,
This is a classic Harry troll. It is one of his favorite ones when the
fish are not biting.