Reggie Smithers

Default Off topic but not political...

Harry Krause wrote:
Reggie Smithers wrote:

Harry Krause wrote:

Whatever happened to our respect for privacy in this country?

I'm referring to the struggles of Randy McCloy Jr., the miner who was
rescued from that mine explosion in West Virginia, but is in serious
shape in the hospital.

Certainly the public wants to know and is entitled to know that he is
alive and in treatment, but hardly an hour goes by without more
intimate details of his condition being announced. What's next?
Displaying the contents of his bedpan?

It's enough to know that the guy got out alive. If he recovers, maybe
we'll get a wave from him on TV. But these damned incessant and
intrusive news reports and interviews...enough already!

Do you have anything of substance to contribute to rec.boats?
Of course not.

Harry,
Don't you normally come south for some fishing in the winter? You
planning on coming to Fl. anytime soon?

--
Reggie
If you would like to make rec.boats an enjoyable place to discuss