posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Tamaroak

Default Raytheon VHF connection needed

I just took off both my Raytheon RAY210 VHF radios so I could replace
them with new DCS ones. Now I want to sell the radios, but misplaced one
of the power/data input connectors. They are four pin with a circular
lock ring.

Anybody out there have one of these floating around that needs a home?

Capt. Jeff
posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
JimH

"Tamaroak" wrote in message
I just took off both my Raytheon RAY210 VHF radios so I could replace them
with new DCS ones. Now I want to sell the radios, but misplaced one of the
power/data input connectors. They are four pin with a circular lock ring.

Anybody out there have one of these floating around that needs a home?

Capt. Jeff

Try Ebay or do a search for the connector on the net.

posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Wayne.B

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 12:51:47 -0800, Tamaroak
wrote:

I just took off both my Raytheon RAY210 VHF radios so I could replace
them with new DCS ones. Now I want to sell the radios, but misplaced one
of the power/data input connectors. They are four pin with a circular
lock ring.

Anybody out there have one of these floating around that needs a home?

Try looking in the Digikey catalog under connectors:

http://dkc1.digikey.com/US/PDF/T061/P1.html

http://www.digikey.com

Here's a possible match under "DIN type mini circular":

http://dkc3.digikey.com/PDF/T061/0276-0277.pdf

posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Wayne.B

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 19:24:00 GMT, "Butch Davis"
wrote:

Didn't I just see these replies on rec.boats.electronics?

The thread is cross posted.

posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
RB

Radio Shack has those connectors. Solder a new cord on and you're in
business.

They're listed as microphone connectors, if they're what I'm thinking of.

posted to rec.boats.electronics,rec.boats.cruising,rec.boats
Tamaroak

I got one of those from them and it fits, but the connection ring is too
small. I'm back to the drawing board! Thanks!

Capt. Jeff

I "knew" there was a connection between JimH and Skipper... [email protected] General 17 December 9th 05 12:53 AM
New sites needed sherwindu General 110 December 8th 05 01:58 AM
I "knew" there was a connection between JimH and Skipper... *JimH* General 3 December 6th 05 01:47 PM
I "knew" there was a connection between JimH and Skipper... John H. General 0 December 5th 05 09:43 PM
Raytheon FF L470 / Humminbird 200 dx transducer swap. RichG Electronics 3 November 1st 05 11:04 PM