*JimH*

Default I "knew" there was a connection between JimH and Skipper...

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
COLUMBUS, Ohio: Big Ten co-champion Ohio State has accepted a bid to play
in this year's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes will play Notre Dame in
just the fifth-ever meeting between two of college football's most
recognized programs.

The Tostitos Bowl. That's where Skipper faced the onslaught of those 30'
waves crashing down on his 22' Crappyliner.

(Note...I think JimH is an OSU fan...will he be attending the Tostitos
Bowl, too?)

LOL!

I am indeed a fan and my daughter attends the university.

The Tostitos Bowl is where Ohio State won the National Championship in 2003,
beating Miami 31-24.

Go Buckeyes! ;-)

*JimH*

On Mon, 5 Dec 2005 16:12:50 -0500, " *JimH*" wrote:

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
COLUMBUS, Ohio: Big Ten co-champion Ohio State has accepted a bid to
play
in this year's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes will play Notre Dame
in
just the fifth-ever meeting between two of college football's most
recognized programs.

The Tostitos Bowl. That's where Skipper faced the onslaught of those 30'
waves crashing down on his 22' Crappyliner.

(Note...I think JimH is an OSU fan...will he be attending the Tostitos
Bowl, too?)

LOL!

I am indeed a fan and my daughter attends the university.

The Tostitos Bowl is where Ohio State won the National Championship in
2003,
beating Miami 31-24.

Go Buckeyes! ;-)

There is only one thing more annoying than a Buckeye fan - A Notre
Dame fan. It seems the perfect match.

For you Tom:

http://tinyurl.com/8u4pz

http://tinyurl.com/99uy4

;-)

P. Fritz

[...]

Redneck UGA fans rank right up there as well. Along with the Michigan
clowns that think there university is the be all to end all.

*JimH* wrote:
"Harry Krause" wrote in message
COLUMBUS, Ohio: Big Ten co-champion Ohio State has accepted a bid to play
in this year's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes will play Notre Dame in
just the fifth-ever meeting between two of college football's most
recognized programs.

The Tostitos Bowl. That's where Skipper faced the onslaught of those 30'
waves crashing down on his 22' Crappyliner.

(Note...I think JimH is an OSU fan...will he be attending the Tostitos
Bowl, too?)

LOL!

I am indeed a fan and my daughter attends the university.

The Tostitos Bowl is where Ohio State won the National Championship in 2003,
beating Miami 31-24.

Go Buckeyes! ;-)

My neighbor is a OSU alumni, and he went to the championship in 2003.
Pretty funny story to hear, he has a friend that now lives in AZ, and
he said he'd get tickets. Well, my neighbor doesn't exactly trust the
guy because he's kind of a flake, so he gets on Ebay, buys tickets.
Then, somehow, he figures out this guy may stiff him, so he buys MORE.
He finally gets there, everybody comes through, he's got like ten
tickets for two people!! He didn't have any trouble selling them though.