Default I "knew" there was a connection between JimH and Skipper...

Harry Krause wrote:
COLUMBUS, Ohio: Big Ten co-champion Ohio State has accepted a bid to
play in this year's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes will play Notre
Dame in just the fifth-ever meeting between two of college football's
most recognized programs.

The Tostitos Bowl. That's where Skipper faced the onslaught of those 30'
waves crashing down on his 22' Crappyliner.

(Note...I think JimH is an OSU fan...will he be attending the Tostitos
Bowl, too?)

--
Don't pray in my public schools & I won't think in your church.

American Standard floated the idea of sponsoring a holiday game, but
couldn't think of any teams that might accept an invitation to play in
the Toilet Bowl.

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
COLUMBUS, Ohio: Big Ten co-champion Ohio State has accepted a bid to
play in this year's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes will play Notre
Dame in just the fifth-ever meeting between two of college football's
most recognized programs.

The Tostitos Bowl. That's where Skipper faced the onslaught of those 30'
waves crashing down on his 22' Crappyliner.

(Note...I think JimH is an OSU fan...will he be attending the Tostitos
Bowl, too?)

--
Don't pray in my public schools & I won't think in your church.

American Standard floated the idea of sponsoring a holiday game, but
couldn't think of any teams that might accept an invitation to play in
the Toilet Bowl.

And that Bowl Game would be held in your home town Chuck?

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
COLUMBUS, Ohio: Big Ten co-champion Ohio State has accepted a bid to
play in this year's Tostitos Fiesta Bowl. The Buckeyes will play Notre
Dame in just the fifth-ever meeting between two of college football's
most recognized programs.

The Tostitos Bowl. That's where Skipper faced the onslaught of those 30'
waves crashing down on his 22' Crappyliner.

(Note...I think JimH is an OSU fan...will he be attending the Tostitos
Bowl, too?)

--
Don't pray in my public schools & I won't think in your church.

American Standard floated the idea of sponsoring a holiday game, but
couldn't think of any teams that might accept an invitation to play in
the Toilet Bowl.

And that Bowl Game would be held in your home town Chuck?

Jim, I thought that as the reverend, you deemed it not acceptable to
denigrate and belittle others. Why is it okay for you, and the others
in your right wing circle jerk club to do so, but then you turn around
and chastise others?

*JimH*

wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
[...]

Please show me where I did Kevin and I will apologize.

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Harry Krause wrote:
[...]

I'm not Kevin, you dip****. You see, I know your little childish game.
But, here you go:

JimH said:
Just welcome the pet owners of the USA when we take our dogs and cats
for
their nightly *walks* into Canada. :-)

JimH said:
Thanks for the sermon on the pulpit Pastor Don.

JimH said:
Frankly, that was a terrible photo Harry.

JimH wrote:
The problem is that.............................Harry wrote it.

Hitting the bottle again Pastor Don?

Now, for you, so perhaps you'll grow up, Jimmy:

Why is it that you put on your Reverend Jim hat and chastise SOME
people for lying, when YOU lie?

Why is it that you chastise some people for insults, when YOU insult?

Why is is that you chastise some people for those things above, but
when Fritz, NOYB, or John Herring do the same, it's quite acceptable to

you?

Why is it that you find it quite all right to say things about someone
in a manner that would lead one to think that you had knowledge or
evidence of behavior, when in fact you do not?

Also, you seem to have a problem when someone says something untrue,
derogatory or otherwise to you, you go off like a spoiled brat and want
apologies, etc. huh?
What about when YOU do the EXACT same things? Why is it acceptable for
you to make statements, and ask questions in a derogatory manner, but
not for me? You do realize, don't you, that I carefully posed those
concerns exactly as you and Fritz did, on purpose, to see how YOU liked
it. You didn't, did you? You are proving yourself lower than low here
every day.

You are acting like a silly little kid, Jim. Grow up

*JimH*

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Get help Kevin. You seriously need it.

P Fritz

" *JimH*" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
ups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

*JimH* wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

JimH wrote:
[...]

Kevin has been dazed by that constant whooshing sound above his head.

Don White

JimH wrote:
[...]

I believe it's called the 'Emperor Complex'.
As Emperor (read Bishop), Jim feels he can do as he likes...but the
common folk under him had better toe the line or risk his wrath.
*JimH*

JimH wrote:
[...]

Nice try Pastor Don.

*JimH* wrote:

Get help Kevin. You seriously need it.

I'm not Kevin, but as suspected, you're childish nature just won't
allow you to answer the questions. As for needing help, I suggest you
heed your own advice. Anyone who acts the way you do, then turns right
around and chastises others for the same exact thing, really does have
some mental issues. Now again, I posed a question just EXACTLY like you
and Fritz, and you went off the freakin' meter!!! But, you seem to
think it's acceptable for you and Fritz to do EXACTLY the same thing.
How is this?